If Peter Pan came to your window, would you go?

flashbacks to Peter from LL

But no- NO.

Peter Pan… came to my window… at night…

The next day someone will find him dead in my room… :smiley:
Not because I abused and killed him, but because I showed him scarily sexy pics of La Llorona and Valak the Nun :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Na bro, stranger danger

wOnT yOu SuCk HiM iNtO yOuR hOlE

1 Like

Concerned

1 Like

I CAN PROVIDE PICS IF YOU WANT :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

No, because I hate him :grinning:
Disney’s Peter Pan was so :sparkles: annoying :sparkles:

1 Like

I would cry, I love him with my whole heart :sob:

that hole is locked for 4884746372 years :angery:

But I mean great idea to bring a black hole to earth and see it consuming everything like that’s so satisfying lol the end of the world no its not I am just being a moron >.<

1 Like

:cry: i- i- it’s alright-t i’ll w-wait-t asa-a

1 Like

But- but- Archer…

1 Like

…yes
check discord

1 Like

J. M. Barrie’s original story says that once the lost boys get older Peter ‘thins them out’'. So when they get too old he kills them. Another version says Peter Pan is actually an angel and Neverland is heaven . In this version all of the lost boys are dead and Peter is helping them find their way to heaven .

So uh in that case :smiley: Pan is going out

2 Likes

Damn right I would, I’ve wanted to go to Neverland ever since I first saw the movie with people in (so the notcartoon)

if hes hot? yes

2 Likes

Huge mood.

1 Like

Me but he would kill me so I would be a little too reluctant

2 Likes

Yeah.

1 Like

That’s certainly one way to interpret it, another way is this:

The lost boys are boys who “fell out of their prams” this could imply their were abandoned or even died. Then neverland is seen as a state of limbo with peter being the angel of death, allowing the boys to live out their childhood before eventually moving them on to the next life. That’s what you touched on in your response but I don’t think it’s from a different story altogether. I think it’s just a different interpretation of the same story. Since I’ve read that book multiple times and there’s no explicit mention of the boys being killed once they turn to men, lol they may even become pirates, move somewhere else in neverland or go home.

I do love hearing how people associate the story with death though, there are definitely themes of loss of innocence, as well as neverland seeming to symbolise heaven or limbo in the same way the island in The Tempest does.

Anyway to answer the question, yes I’d go with peter but only because I wanna meet Tinkerbell.

1 Like