If you auditioned for a music concert, what song would you choose to audition with?

I would try to find something that fits my voice! I think Lana’s songs would be good, Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley and July by Noah Cyrus. For a duet I’d definitely pick Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros!

• If you auditioned for a music concert, what song would you choose to audition with?
3 Likes

I’d probably do something like make me wanna die by the pretty reckless or even the silence by halestorm

3 Likes

Interesting to think about that considering I can’t fit a song to my voice because I have a sh!t voice :sunglasses:
But this time I’ll say one by Ed sheeran // familiar taste of poison by Halestorm. Just because I love them both and felt like picking them

2 Likes

I would probably do 7 Minutes, Born Without A Heart, or Only bc I can relate to all of them

2 Likes

I’ve been told my voice is very 1930s/40s when I sing serious.
But when I’m not serious and I’m joking I do it high pitched.
So I probably wouldn’t take it seriously and sing high hopes really loudly

But if I had to sing with a serious voice is pick You’re the top.

1 Like

I’m honestly starting to think I’d audition with a starbenders song, probably this:

Can you guys think of any?

I change my mind. I’d sing something by Phoebe Bridgers, fits better

Well, my neighbors really like it when I sing Circles. They always ask me to sing it during neighborhood birthday parties or gatherings. I think it does fit my voice pretty well, so I’d definitely audition with Circles.

Even though I don’t really listen to her on the daily, I’d probably choose something by Ariana Grande because a lot of her songs would give me the opportunity to show off my upper register

Closed due to inactivity