If you celebrated your birthday in quarantine, did you buy a cake?

My birthday was March 31st, so it was about two weeks after quarantine started.
I didn’t have a cake nor did I celebrate my birthday this year. :disappointed_relieved: Not only because it was the start of quarantine, but I was also going through some difficult things at the time, and didn’t feel like celebrating. :disappointed_relieved:

What about everyone else?

7 Likes

My mom makes the cakes

1 Like

:sob:

Awwww!

My birthday is within the next upcoming weeks, I don’t like cake so I’ll go for something else! :pleading_face:

What?! You don’t…ok…fine.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of cake, either… but I love cheesecake! So maybe next year, I’ll celebrate and have cheesecake.

1 Like

Ohhh I love cheesecake too! :yum: Strawberry cheesecake is awesome.

1 Like

Ok, you’re forgiven for not liking cake. I love cheesecake

3 Likes

Nooo — I’m not a fan of cake — especially chocolate cake and cupcakes. :eyes:

1 Like

heavy breathing don’t scream…

1 Like

Sorry :crying_cat_face:

Don’t like chocolate ice-cream either but that’s irrelevant to this discussion

…ok…

I never have cake on my birthday. I did when I was little… Is that normal?

1 Like

Nope, we didn’t buy a cake. My mom made one :cake::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

What kind?

1 Like

Chocolate :yum::chocolate_bar::heart::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I celebrated it very small, but my sister baked a cake so that was nice at least!

1 Like

Normally you have one every year weird

1 Like

But I did yes.

1 Like

My birthday is at the end of February, so I narrowly missed lockdown, but my mom’s birthday is at the beginning of May. We bought a cake from the grocery store to have after dinner.

1 Like

My birthday was last month, on the 19th, and I got a cake. It was store-bought, which is unusual from the custom bakery cake I usually get, but we’re in different times lol and it’s not like I was sharing it with anyone else besides my family. It was a pretty good cake too though like yum tasty

1 Like