If you could be adopted by any TV family, which would it be?

With most tv shows out there showcasing a family at one point or another, it’s not uncommon to wish you were a part of a family you’ve seen on-screen. If you could be adopted by any TV family, which would it be?

4 Likes

Hmmm…The Fujioka family from Ouran High School Host Club! I’d say the Todoroki family from My Hero Academia, but…yeah. Probably not.

1 Like

Toxic Toxic
Toxic Toxic
Toxic Toxic

1 Like

Uh huh. Exactly. Just…pushes Endeavor off a cliff, dusting hands off There was a bug.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I feel like Rei, Natsuo and Fuyumi would be awesome. Then Dabi shows up-:joy:

1 Like

Oh, this isn’t a blood family, but they definitely have a bond like one: the staff at Anteiku from Tokyo Ghoul. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Nick’s mom from Heartstopper is what I wish my parents (or hell, 75% of my family) were like.

2 Likes

Jim and Pam from The office

1 Like

Much easier to come up with one from a movie, the Weasley family. But honestly, most families from series I’ve watched are too messed up for me to want to be included… I guess I wouldn’t mind Azucena (the mom of Ander) to be my mom, sure she might not have been the best fit as principal of the school, but as a mom she actually was good…

2 Likes

Ah, definitely the Weasleys.

2 Likes

Me too. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Honestly, same

She’s was so understanding at the end and even before that, throughout the season, all her interactions with Nick show that she genuinely cares about him and how he’s doing

1 Like

She was very reasonable and realistic, not denying his truth.

The Kamado’s from Demon Slayer! They just look so kind in the scenes where they’re all alive…

1 Like

Never in Grisha Jaeger’s family at least

1 Like

NOPE

1 Like

Loid ans yoor

1 Like

Yor? I need to watch Spy x Family asap.

2 Likes

Or probably I should. I get to be Founder if Eren shares half of Grisha with me :joy:

1 Like