If you could change an aspect of your personality, what would it be?

Would you change part of your personality if you could? I would definitely change how morbid I am. I hate that part of myself. I’m actually watching a very morbid and controversial video right now. What about you guys?
@discussions @Psychologists

3 Likes

I’d change how shy I am :pensive:

4 Likes

Same
I’ll change me being socially awkwaddrdswd

4 Likes

I get jealous really easily and I’m extremely competitive, so I’d like to change that

I’d also like to stop overthinking

1 Like

I’d change the overthinking and worrying aspect of my personality.
Probably the jealous part as well, because sometimes I tend to get jealous if my friends or loved ones spend more time with others than they do with me.

1 Like

I’d change nothing.

1 Like

I’m happy you’re comfortable with yourself.

I’m very insecure about my personality and things like that so I’d probably change a lot. But I’m working on that insecurity… or going to be.

How I can focus, when I write I have to get up and distract myself so much. Honestly, I feel like I should try and keep a tally. plus my work ethic to just sit down and work XD
I’ll fix it eventually XD

I’d change a lot.

I wish I could be more understanding. I can read people easily but I have a difficult time understanding people. I wish I was better at words when it comes to comforting other people’s emotions

Well, I’ve become really used to my personality as it is now, there are certain things that can be inconvinient at times and stress me out but as long as I’m aware of those things I don’t necessarily want them to change :thinking:

I’m still in the same boat, I know though if I need to, I’ll change something, if that change would better myself.

I don’t really know if this counts but I’d change my lack of feeling empathy. It bothers me how I don’t exactly have a good amount of empathy that other people do. It’s a narcissistic trait I’ve inherited from my father but I’m trying lol

Closed due to inactivity