If you could have any power in the world, what would it be?

If you could have any power in the world, what would it be and why?

What would you do if you had that power? How much easier or harder would your life be?

Or just list some powers you think are cool!
@Discussions

4 Likes

I’d have the power of intelligence, or acquiring the secret of life.

Mind manipulation or invisibility :star_struck:

Flying or having super strength this is nice and all, but it can’t get you anything you want. Sometimes you got to think smarter instead of harder. Mind manipulation and invisibility might get me through anything. Imagine all the possibilities :star_struck:

Mind manipulation is already possible. :wink:

Technically it is, but I meant the ability to use telepathical force to control a mind

Invisibility should be given to the right person. Cos there are most definitely creeps and weirdos that shouldn’t have that ability… EVER.

1 Like

Yeah and the spell fascination like from DnD would be cool, you’d be able to fascinate someone and make them either do your bidding or just simply not attack you.

Mind reading, elemental control, telekinesis Or shape shifting

1 Like

Telekinesissss for sure.
There’s a bunch of powers you can technically have as long as you have telekinesis so this for sure.

Telekinetic and telepathic powers.

EVERYTHING

Invisibility 100% cause I think it’s every power in one

1 Like

It would be cool to have Esdeath’s power from Akame Ga Kill to have the ability to create ice out of air. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah!

I wish I could have Scarlet Witch’s powers :pensive: :fist:t2:

Lol I don’t need any powers when I think about it. My mind already does wonders.

Invisibility or teleportation :eyes:

What power would you choose, @Discussions?

2 Likes

Umbrakinesis, OFA or Dabi’s blue fire quirk. It doesn’t have a name, but the fandom calls it Cremation.

2 Likes

Shapeshifting, definitely!

1 Like