If you could make a film, what would it be about?

That’s one of my biggest dreams that will never happen :sweat_smile:
But I always wanted to make horror films! I would enjoy that so much. I don’t know exactly what it would be about, probably something similar to Conjuring because I like that kind of horror films!

@ScreenSloths, if you could make a film, what would it be about?

8 Likes

This might seem childish but I would make a Thriller movie where the main characters suffer a lot :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Marble Hornets hehehe

I love this :smiley::smiley:

Ehh something comedic like Mr Bean :grinning:(not cartoon version but the actual mr bean shows)

1 Like

It would be about… my imaginary awesome self.

1 Like

UHMM PROBABLY IT WILL BE REVOLVING AROUND CRIME AND MYSTERY THE MOST
AND TRHILLER MOVIES TOO SMMMMMSM

1 Like

I wanted to be the director and leading actress in my film.
So in the 7th grade I made a movie script set in the 1960s (based on David roses music9 it was called my best friend Donnie

My biggest inspiration was these movies from 1960/50

If I could I would make it :pleading_face:

2 Likes

We love that confidence :eyes:

1 Like

Since we STILL haven’t got one yet. An SCP containtment breach horror movie. Obviously make it scary with some action.
Or just an outright apocalypse of SCP’s escaping.

2 Likes

Hell yes. You like Creepypasta?

Not anymore. Quality dropped so i prefer the OLD ones. Like slender jeff and all that.

1 Like

Ah, yes. I’m actually going to draw BEN or BP. I’ll make a poll.

Hmmm, It would be a psychological thriller/horror movie about something evil lurking. It would be like the movie Suspiria.

I’d adapt one of my stories into a film. Maybe Miss Understood, since it’s short enough to be condensed into a movie. My longer stories would have to be a series.

2 Likes

I would LOVE for Miss Understood as a movie! I was fun to read as an Episode story, I like Emilianna’s personality! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It would be an anime. With robots.

Honestly, I feel like I’d either create something super realistic, following the story of a trans/non-binary character since there aren’t many films that explore the concept, or a super magical and whimsical kid’s movie about lesbian princesses.

I would actually make an a gorey thriller genred anime. It would be about death and mortality. @AnimeNerds @Discussions what about you guys?

I’d make one of my stories into a film honestly, maybe Queer: Flowers Have Thorns or Deadly Nightshade!