If you could meet an anime character who would it be?

I only watch Naruto and I guess that’s a character I would actually like to meet. I don’t know, he’s a fun guy! :sweat_smile:

But what about you, @AnimeNerds? If you could meet an anime character who would it be?

5 Likes

Possibly all Haikyuu!! characters, because they’re all little rays of sunshine ~

3 Likes

Meier Link.

Ashe from Banana Fish because (spoilers) that’d mean he’s alive :’ )

but also all the A3! cast because… yeah i love them

2 Likes

Mikasa and Levi from AOT

or Mujika from TPN

1 Like

Ken Kaneki, Worick, Nicolas, Violet Evergarden, Touka, Kurisu Makise, Rintarou, Mayuri, Suzuha, L, Light, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki, Shota Aizawa, Midoriya, All Might, Yuu, Misa and Yusa, Shunsuke Otosaka, Jōjirō Takajō, Yumi, Nao Tomori, Yato, Yukine, Rize, Yoshimura, Shuu, Juuzou, Hinami, Eto, Kofuko, Saiko, Akame, Esdeath, Tatsumi, Kurome, Mine, Benedict. Gilbert, Iris, Claudia, Luculia, Cattleya, Erica,Yumeko, Mary Saotome, Kirari Momobami, Runa, Midari Ikishima, Ryota, Yuriko. Kaede, Nina, Doug, Revy, Dutch, Eda, Benny, Rock and like a lot more from all kinds of anime lol.

1 Like

The Elric brothers from FMA, Kurisu and Rintaro from Steins;Gate, the main trio of Jujutsu Kaisen, and Team Guy from Naruto.

The Soul Eater gang because I’m listening to Papermoon.

Mujikaaaa yessss

Why the hell do I want to meet Yuno Gasai?
My inner thoughts: Because she’s hot and crazy.

Ai Ohto. She seems fun.

Kamishiro?

Envy. I think he honestly needs a hug. He’d probably kill me before that, though.

Yes. Ed and I are actually the same height.

I’m actually shorter than him by an inch…back on topic, I’d love to meet both the Armed Detective Agency and The Port Mafia from Bungo Stray Dogs. The PM, or at least Akutagawa, would probably try and end me…oh well!