If you could, would you want to see how the rest of your life plays out?

Tempting but I don’t think I would want that! I’d maybe want to see one part of my life, but not everything. I’d rather live in the moment and not worry about things I know would happen!

What about you? If you could, would you want to see how the rest of your life plays out? :thinking:
@Discussions

6 Likes

Maybe…

2 Likes

I would like a hint if it’s good, but I would like it to be told directly told if it’s bad. If it’s good, I don’t want it to be spoiled because I probably wouldn’t be as happy or surprised since I’d be expecting it. If it’s bad, I’d like to mentally prepare myself for the situation or think about how I’d do better in order to prevent the bad (depending on how bad, like maybe homelessness or something).

4 Likes

Nah, it would ruin the surprise. Besides, telling me how my life would turn out, would make me question every single life choice I make, so I’d rather not know what’s gonna happen. I might even change my future by knowing.

3 Likes

Yes. I hate not knowing the unknown. I dislike surprises :confused:

If I know how my life plays out, I would try to make strategies to make it even better. For example, if I know I would score 50/100 in a test, I would know to study harder to at least stretch it to 90 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

No. I wouldn’t. It would spoil the ups and downs of life for me.

1 Like

Noo it would just ruin the fun and spoil the challenges that are gonna come into my life and no i don’t want that haha bye
But still tho i would like to know some of it like the bad parts so im kinda prepared :pray:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t like to see your wedding with Zuzu?? :pleading_face::fire::hocho:

2 Likes

No ew wedding bye

2 Likes

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
I DO :grinning:

3 Likes

I ALSO SEE HOT COP AND BAD BOI WEDDING

2 Likes

I would want to know if I keep finding bad friends and if I ever get a really good one (I have some but…I think I’m my area it’s more bad than good)

Some; not all.

No. If I did know, life would be boring because I’d already know what’s gonna happen :star_struck:

Nahhh some things are better as a surprise

Closed due to inactivity