If you were invited to a fancy dinner with a celebrity, what would you do to prepare?

First I would panic and then prepare - I’d probably spend hours and hours on getting ready, hair, makeup, and everything. Hours on finding the right outfit because I’m a bit of a perfections and they are a celebrity ahahah
I’d also prepare a list of topics we could talk about because I’m bad at talking and wouldn’t know what to say

@Foodies, if you were invited to a fancy dinner with a celebrity, what would you do to prepare?

3 Likes

I would invite @Meekepeek to this thread this dinner to make it more fun.

2 Likes

I would probably skip, just so Cali will feel awkward. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You’re sooo mean! (pleading_face)

2 Likes

I need to learn how to be mean :wink:
so I guess it’s working.

2 Likes

Why do you need to learn that?

2 Likes

because I’m too nice for my own good.

2 Likes

Ask if we can go to a good burger joint instead. Or maybe like fast food tacos

Depends on the celebrity. I wouldn’t try as hard for Kanye West as I would for Danny DeVito.

Ja I agree, honestly. And I would mostly turn it down except if I really respect or like the celebrity.

In terms of preparation, I don’t even know how to prepare. Maybe the usual bathing, choosing the best clothes, and just maybe make my personality presentable rather than my appearance because I have no idea what to do with my appearance. I’ll also probably ask if I can bring someone else xD

I wouldn’t do anything they’re just normal people, I’d prepare the same way I would for dinner with any other person and hopefully it’d be a good time :joy:

Depends on the celebrity and the restaurant, to be honest! If it was a very formal restaurant with a serious celebrity, I’d dress formally for the occasion and be very courteous around them. But if it were an informal restaurant with a more relaxed celebrity, I’d wear a nice casual outfit and just try to make conversation with them.

Closed due to inactivity