If your character became royal suddenly how would they react?

Whether it be through a marriage, a reveal of them being an unknown heir, or being part of an effort to take over and claiming a throne, there are ways a character could become royal in some way. If you can imagine it, it could be possible for your character. Of course, this could be in a way your character likes… or not. After all, who says your character even wanted to be royalty, or at least wanted to become royalty in that way?

So, how would your character react to suddenly becoming royal? How would they have become royal? How would it impact their life currently?

@RPers

4 Likes

Jessica: “So you mean if I was suddenly in another day of my life since I am a royal?”
Daniel: “Why the bloody hell am I here?”
Riker: "OHHHH A CROWN GIMMIE GIMMIEEEEE… (2 minutes later) err… what do I do now?

1 Like

In that case, suddenly the ruler/an immediate family member of the ruler?

This is why its hard to dislike Riker.

1 Like

Jessica: “NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE” passes in on to Daniel
Daniel: “I DON’T NEED ANOTHER SMALL KINGDOM TO RULE OVER”

*everyone then tries to figure out what country Daniel bought so he could rule over it.

2 Likes

Ruby: burns down kingdom Damn it. Not again!
Henry: Well, sh!t.
Marie: How did this happen? Well, I can handle this. Maybe.

Imagine Ziah and Riker owning a kingdom

cute

1 Like

oh HOW Cami would like this sm -
of course she’d want to post it and it’ll seem fake :sob: but the “royal family” will probably not let her until it’s formally introduced-
I just imagine her trying to be kalm but the excitement is obviously showing haha and she’ll probably tell her besties about it and make a script for when she tells it-

um I think Jayleen would be in disbelief so like “I’m sorry, I don’t get? Is this a joke?”

I really don’t know how some of my characters would react xDDD

Gonna be mean and start this confo again:

@Littlefeets let the Prince choose one of my character and you’ll find out :rofl:

2 Likes

Alright, thinking about some of my more recent characters since originally making this thread, some characters come straight to mind.

First, I think of my characters from the Selection. They’re already royal. Beckett and Rosalie were born as the prince and princess of their kingdom, and their brother Kit was adopted into the royal family as a baby so it’s all they’ve ever known. But their mother married into the royal family. For her, it was a bit of a shock realizing she would actually become the princess/queen, but her focus was more on getting to marry the man she had fallen in love with.

Then I think of Sophie from BR2. If she found out she was royal, she would be ecstatic. She loves any fairytale and would loooove to be a princess.

You beat me to it :joy:

2 Likes

Amanda: holy sh-t, me royal and the new queen? No f-cking way. You’ve surely made a mistake, cause no way there’s anything royal about me and I like it like that.
Emberlynn: It seems like destiny, as this is what I’ve been raised for. I’m willing to accept this honour and responsibility.
Leah: I’ll do it, on the condition I can actually help my people and make a change. I’m not going to just serve the higher class.
Camila: I- I wasn’t expecting this at all. I hope I will be a good queen and not dissapoint.

1 Like

This is so fitting for selection characters

Edith - unfazed, expected this. But she’s kind of excited to see her parents’ and fans’ reactions
Kaia - “Wait, wait- I didn’t sign up for this? Well, I did, but wait, what? Royal? Me? Who? I think you have the wrong person!”

But for other rp characters (castaway for now)

Laelia - hands crown back “No.”
Delphina - “I’m so glad I get the chance to lead this country to its doom! I would like to thank my parents for raising me this way, and my- Wait, you’re not laughing. You’re serious!?”
Malia - politely gives an excuse and never shows up again

2 Likes

Loraine won’t be much different from how he is because he’s already insanely rich and lives like that.
But maybe a little more arrogant and proud lol

1 Like

Wren: NO. Jumps out window.

1 Like