I'll miss you all ❤❤

hey radlads,

it’s not much of a secret that I haven’t been active recently. that’s honestly for multiple reasons, but cutting straight to the point here, I already feel like I left the forums in a way seeing my activity levels. I miss talking here, but honestly I’m not sure this is the place for me anymore. this is such a lovely community, and I’ll miss being around here. I’m still very active on discord, so if you ever wanna talk, just add me, FriesFanatic#8795, I’m on there most of my days now :heart:

occasionally I may pop on or reply to some threads I have strong opinions on or just feel like talking on, and I will check my pms at least a few times a week, but discord really is the best way to tell me something :heart:

special thanks to these people for making my time on here rad

@idiot.exe @Soleil @SpookySherry @Duckling @SnowyStar @Oofalumpa @Divcp @E_bee @Camila @Cadborosa @AnnSza @Mouschi @passionfruit @Nil @himynameisaria @CerealKiller @DeliriumCroissant @WritingWithStars @phnx @phlegmatic @chamoybebe @Rose @unsungcheerio @AS007 @elixr @Ouijaloveletters @ethereal @Secretz @ThePoeticRaven @Nemesis @Eliza

@ForumStaff you can close all my threads if you’d like!!! or leave them open, I don’t care, I miss working with you guys :sob:

@Utensils we will forever be :sunglasses::call_me_hand:

thank you for everything you’ve helped me with for the time I was active on here, it means a lot honestly

– bhav :fries::dizzy:

37 Likes

We’ll miss you too!! :sob::sob::sob: I can’t believe this is goodbye… You were too young… :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

8 Likes

omg goodbye… off planet earth… :pleading_face::earth_americas::broken_heart:

spoon I do not miss you we will never leave earth or each other… :cucumber::black_flag:

8 Likes

I agree with @idiot.exe ! You were too young for this to happen! :magnet::frowning: see you in discord! I’ll miss the great threads

7 Likes

I’ll forget you in 3 days :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: goodbye…

7 Likes

oh no!!! you are not on discord!!! whatever will we do :frowning::x::axe:

7 Likes

night night…

7 Likes

I am on discord just very inactive! @E_BEE

7 Likes

It’s 9am

7 Likes

no promoting other discords here :rage::rage: time out corner :axe:

*12:06 am

7 Likes

I am sincerely sorry! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

6 Likes

I forgiv… at last… :trumpet:

omg this is off topic on my own thread move to pms

6 Likes

Ok police officer! :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Flagged.

8 Likes

Thank you for your honesty!

8 Likes

Goodbye Drya, you will be missed. I can’t believe this happened. You… you still had a lot ahead of you :sneezing_face::pensive:

See you on the other side, old friend.

7 Likes

rest in peace me… I will be missed… :sneezing_face::pensive:

7 Likes

May you rest in pieces…

7 Likes

bye me…

7 Likes

We’ll miss you :pleading_face:

5 Likes