I'm quitting this forum

Guys, I have sad news… I’m quitting this forum forever, why? Because I’m going to be very busy with my upcoming Ytb channel and have no time to be on the forum, plus I’m going to move to Wattpad & also I’m quitting everything that relates to Episode.

I’m also shutting down my game, Flicker, I’m very sorry for those that were participating in this fun game. :sleepy:

Coding in Episode became hard for me, it became too advanced for me. :pensive:

Plus for some reason since I got banned in the episode forum, I became less interested in Episode, I don’t know why but Episode just annoyed me. :unamused:

I’m very thankful for those who were there for me since when I started this account.

I’m saying my last goodbyes on this thread and by tomorrow I wouldn’t be there anymore. :pensive:

10 Likes

April Fools!

6 Likes

On a side note: This place is for writers of all kinds, so even if you quit using Episode and prefer Wattpad or other platforms you would still be welcome here. Did I get this right, @ShanniiWrites? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

No it not…

Yeah but this community is kind of… annoying me?

1 Like

Hi, sorry to hear that… but is there anything or anyone in particular that offended you?

2 Likes

How comes?

No, I just feel like the community is becoming cringey or something like that. (hope I didn’t offend anyone)

this community is becoming cringey.

How so? Is there anyway we could help with that?

2 Likes

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Ok, bye. :smile:

4 Likes

Could you give an example?

1 Like

No, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well… :smirk::grin:

1 Like

what? why do I feel you’re going to say I’m doing an April fool prank?

1 Like

Just so you know, this forum is not Episode related, and we also have a big Wattpad audience here :eyes::black_heart::new_moon::dizzy:

3 Likes

The thought might come to mind… :innocent:

1 Like

I mean, if you’re being super vague, then it’s a prank, man.

4 Likes

I get it.

2 Likes

Can you be specific though? How is this place “cringy”?

3 Likes