I'm stepping down as head

So, a number of you will be aware of the current situation of the forums, you can read more on that here, I want to make it clear that this desicion for me has been on my mind for a little while due to some frustrations and feeling like no matter what we tried or what I did the activity wasn’t going anywhere.

I lost my love and motivation towards this place, I even just straight up encouraged Shannii to shut this place down without rebranding when she asked my opinion, I still stand by that in all honesty due to a number of reasons which aren’t even personal, but the decisions have already been made there and any disagreements or misgivings I have towards it are no longer my place to say. I just want to be transparent and let you know what I thought on that situation.

But I’ll probably still pop my head in from time to time I just won’t be a staff member anymore which is perfectly fine by me, I’m stepping down because I can no longer pour the energy into the forums that I currently am doing, I don’t even run the social media pages anymore.

Anyway, I’m an open book and perfectly fine with answering any and all questions just bare in mind I’ll be 100% honest in my answers.

@Announcements

13 Likes

I have noticed that it’s not super active

5 Likes

I’m going to miss you Ellie, seeing your little profile bubble always made me happy :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

You’ll probably still see it around :joy: well, unless the forum closes or I just no longer feel inclined to come on

5 Likes

I hope to see you soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Have a cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

My lord I was bitter
Chill past El

You all deserve a small update: I obviously no longer think this place should be shut down :joy:

if this could be closed that’d be cool but I’d understand if not

3 Likes

Yeah, you were kinda…well. But so was I.

1 Like

It’s okay your feelings were/are valid we all have our moments. I just think life can get to us but as someone who wasn’t as active during that time I wouldn’t know how you feel but I just wanted to stop by and say I’m glad you decided to stick around here now!

1 Like

To be completely fair I think everybody has bad moments and there’s context people didn’t actually have

So yeah I understand why I was bitter but I no longer stand by it

1 Like

Thank you, that genuinely means a lot

1 Like

No problem! Here if anything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed as requested by OP ^^