I'm stuck in Mexico - A Rant

Can I please leave, like, at this point, not even go home, but like, be 18 and fvcking MOVE.

My family dragged me to Mexico to “cure” my mental health even tho my plan was to talk to them about what makes me uncomfortable and how we can fix this. The only way to go home is that I have to get mentally better, so basically idk what to do so maybe I’ll pretend to be okay.

tw // sexual
There are some sexual jokes I can and can’t take, for example, my sister made an org=sm joke and I laughed, but then my grandpa asked why it was funny and explained what an orgasm is and I told him that I am uncomfortable talking about that, and he said “Why did you laugh then” and I told him "Because she said the word like 1 time and she said it as a joke, and you are talking about it seriously, i have sexual intrusive thoughts so some sexual stuff makes me uncomfortable and he started saying that I was being a snowflake.
Later, I saw that my grandpa’s dog was doing stuff to a plush so I said a joke reffering to something my aunt said earlier today about using ice to remove h*rnyness (which that joke does make me uncomfortable but I wanted to make her laugh) and she said “that is natural in animals, and I thought you didn’t like to talk about that stuff”.

Bruh.
This house is full of assholes I wanna leave already, they wonder why I hate talking to family but the answer is literally there.

8 Likes

Oof. I’m here to talk if you need it.

2 Likes

Thanks! Honestly I wanna go home. I feel like I’m in a prison. These doctors are rude and nobody understands me.

2 Likes

hugs I hate psychologists…

1 Like

Same! They f+cking suck! hugs back

2 Likes

They’re only in it for the money. I had to go to one after I punched a girl in the eye(on accident) and talked about hanging myself. I was pi$$ed.

2 Likes

Damn that must have sucked.
Now my parents are blaming my bad mental health on the anime and urban legends I watch…bruh, my bad mental health comes from the fact that nobody in my family understands me or listens to my pain, nobody tries to do what I tell them that would make me more comfortabe, and they treat me liek some 2 year old.

2 Likes

Ugh. I really wish I wasn’t obsessed with serial killers…

2 Likes

I love Creepypasta. I’m actually reading Creepypasta X readers right now…don’t judge me.

2 Likes

You like learning about them and stuff? Man you would be a good detective or lawyer or police

2 Likes

Bruh :skull:

2 Likes

I wanted to be a embalmer, but my mom said no.

1 Like

Oh wow!

deadass.
A doctor and I proved my mom wrong and she and my family are currently pissed at me.

That sucks.
I hate being around disrespectful people like that. Fortunately, I don’t live anywhere near toxic relatives, but I do have some that live on the other side of the world, so I get it.
But your grandfather actually used the word ‘snowflake’ ??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The uncles on my mom’s side are…only one is good. Ones a hermit, two are dead and the other’s a druggie. Ok, I think one of the dead ones was a druggie too. Wife beater too. And I think some of my cousins are in prison, or were.

1 Like

no but what he said was the closest thing to basically saying snowflake :skull:

1 Like

Oh lord i’m so sorry.

Yep…one of them wasn’t even born alive. The umbilical cord strangled him.

Are you doing ok?

1 Like