Imagine that you're in a video game!

Imagine that you’re in a video game! What would you look like and what would you do?

5 Likes

I would like to be like Lara Croft, she is fierce. I don’t know if I could do things she does but that’s what I imagine I’d do. I’d probably be bad but oh well… :joy:

2 Likes

If I were in a video game where we could change our avatar at any time, I’d change my look every 2 minutes. As for what I’d do, it depends on the videogame. Though I really wanna jump off high places without dying, it looks fun.

1 Like

~ Fixed the title and added some tags ~

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

It depends on the type of video game… if it was a survival game, I’d like to have cool battle outfits I could run in but also be able to customize my avatar.

1 Like

If it was a horror-adventure game, I would totally be in the last of us even tho I would prob end up as a clicker or a bloater :joy:. I refuse to be on my own while a crazy apocalypse out there and if there’s Joel there I would totally be grateful.

If it was an action/adventure game, I would absolutely love to be in Beyond Two souls or Detroit become human, they’re such good games! I would totally be a robot in Dbh or have an entity follows me everywhere and protect me in Beyond two souls :eyes:

And etc!

Probably be in a Sci Fi adventure type of video game. I would want to look like a cyborg dlksaklaslkalkl with purple medium length hair with bangs! I would want to do quests in the game!

I’d be depressing but cool and brave! :wink:

I’d have SUpErpOWerS!

ends up in Sally Face Oh no…:sob::sob:

Most likely gonna be an MMO so gonna have to spent like hours working all my abilities out

I can see ghosts now!

Same!!
@Gamers

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.