In a crossover, which anime/manga character would likely win a chaotic battle?

Hey @AnimeNerds,

Think of two animes, two mangas, or even an anime and a manga, and imagine a character from each one battling each other. Imagine that battle in your head and what happens to this unlikely pair. Now let’s talk about what you imagine…

• Who are the characters and what shows/films/stories are they each from?
  • How does the battle play out?
  • Who wins?
  • How would the defeated one take the loss?

Hmmm… Light Yagami and Ken Kaneki.

I CANNOT CHOOSE. I couldn’t. It could go both ways. They’re highly skilled. But if we mean physically, Ken Kaneki for sure.

Light is from Death Note and Ken Kaneki is from Tokyo Ghoul.

@anon68003072 who do you think would win between the two? Any other characters in mind?

If Light knew he was gonna be fighting Kaneki then he could just make use of his death note and write down how the fight would go before Kaneki’s death.

In a surprise physical fight Light would be screwed unless he was able to quickly learn Kaneki’s name and write it down

Ohhhh, Shoto Todoroki and Natsu Dragneel. Todoroki is from My Hero Acadamia and Natsu is from Fairy Tail. Honestly…I really don’t know who would win. Both have fire powers, but Todoroki has ice too.

I don’t know much about the other character but in terms of Todoroki he’s pretty powerful, his ice and fire work really well together to make sure his body maintains the right temperature. With that said, his faults lie in the fact he often defaults to using ice because that’s what he’s used to doing, he still has training to do and stuff but he’s got every potential to be extremely OP :eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. I really think they’d be evenly matched.

1 Like

Ok, Touka from Tokyo Ghoul and Yuno Gasai from Future Diary. Touka wins. Knives don’t work against ghouls.

Ahhh, Bakugo Vs Roy Mustang. Hmmm…this is hard. Like, they both utalize explosions…

They do?

1 Like

They do.
Roy
Bakugo

1 Like