Inkarnate Online Map Making Software

Alright, I talked about this in the latest post on Anonymous writing advice - #205 by WolfGamerGirl37 thread. This is a map-making software I stumbled upon about a month ago. You can create maps with the assets they give you. I’ve made a mock example of what a world in my main novel series could look like. This is not the final look at all. I use the pro version which gives me access to the beta assets that aren’t fully released. I will post some videos that go over this software. It is a browser software so you can have open along with the forums on the same browser. This software is useful because you now have a visual picture of your world. It’s not all in your head anymore since you made the map. Let me know what you think below.

Tutorial Videos

Do you think you would be interested in trying this software out? Is it too complicated? Have you tried this software before? Do you think this would help with world-building?

@Writers
@Discussions Just tagging you because this was something interesting that I found.

3 Likes

Gotta check this out.

1 Like

Is it payed or free (I’m using data so can’t watch the videos)

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I’m going to check other map software as well. I’ll add them to the ideas doc.

1 Like

There is a free version and a paid version. In the free version you are limited on assets to use plus you can’t work on the beta maps that they have. In the aid version you have access to all assets including the beta ones.

1 Like

(wink)

1 Like

Wait, is this something to download or purchase from an online store? Where’s the link, in any case?

1 Like

It’s a browser software which you can make an account on. Here is the link! There is a free version and a paid version.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hmmm… I should finally have a go at this.

1 Like

That is up to you! I had to cancel my subscription but it’s still a great mapping program.

1 Like

Yeah, having a look at the free version now.

1 Like

Let me know what you think!

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

Okay cool!

1 Like

Holy marksman, I’m so using this for my fantasy story

2 Likes

It’s great, eh?!

2 Likes

It is! I’m gonna make a map of the continent with all 4 countries and try to make little towns too.

I’ve been trying to work more on this story too but it’s been so long. So stoked to start working on this website!!

2 Likes

Nice. It’s an Episode story, yeah?

2 Likes