Interesting final meals and last words from Death Row inmates

Here we go again. I’m honestly fascinated by the Death Penalty and the concept of last meals interests me a lot. These meals can go from normal, to extravagant, to just plain odd. Last words are no different. I honestly feel bad for Thomas J. Grasso. He asked for Spaghetti-o’s with meatballs but didn’t get it. He did get two-dozen steamed mussels, two-dozen steamed clams, a double cheeseburger from Burger King, a half dozen barbecued spare ribs, two strawberry milkshakes, half a pumpkin pie and diced strawberries. Did he really need the Spagetti-o’s? What last meals and last words intrest you the most?

4 Likes

someone just ordered a bucket of KFC chicken :joy:

2 Likes

Ree moved to food and gave you some tags :sunglasses:

1 Like

John Wayne Gacy. He was the manger of a KFC.

2 Likes

Thanks!

His last words were “Kiss my a*s”

1 Like

My favorite last words are from George Appel, who was electrocuted. “Well, gentlemen, you are about to see a baked Appel.”

1 Like

What would your last meal and words be? Mine would probably be liver pâté with Salisbury steak with gravy, a Shirley Temple, a Baconator from Wendy’s and sour gummy worms. My last words would either be “let’s get this over with.” Or “My finger slipped.”, referring to my murder charge.

I think there was a last meal where someone ordered tons of food and didnt eat any of it. That was pretty interesting to me.

1 Like

Ooohhh, yes. I think it was in Texas. Hold on. I’ll find it.

1 Like

Laurence Russel Brewer. two chicken fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger and a cheese omelet with beef mince, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapenos, fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas and a meat pizza. For dessert he was served a pint of ice cream and peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts. Didn’t eat any of it.

The one that chose plain black coffee :star_struck:

1 Like

Aileen Wuornos

I don’t blame her for not being hungry.

Um…I made a meme.

If this hasn’t been said, someone asked for two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I forgot their name, but they m-rdered more than 300 people with a bomb if I remember correctly

1 Like

That’s one way to waste tax money :star_struck:

Timothy McVeigh. Oklahoma City bomber.

1 Like

Velma Barfield, the first woman to be executed by lethal injection had Cheese Doodles and Coke.

wait the one who was ab*sed as a child?!

1 Like