Introduce yourself, Who are you?

Who are you? That’s the question we’re all asking. So take the time to introduce yourself to the forums as if they’ve never met you, make it as long or as short as it needs to be. The goal is to have majority of the forums to introduce themselves in a thoughtful way to everyone else so please tag your friends!!

Prompts

• Who are you as a person?
  • What are your values?
  • What do you value in my life?
  • What are your flaws and struggles?
  • What do you identify as?
  • What sets you apart or what makes you apart of a group?
  • Who are you friends? Why are they your friends?
  • What do you like?
  • What do you dislike?
  • What is important to you?
  • What are your goals and aspirations?
  • What do you do and why do you do it?

@Discussions

15 Likes

I like this idea.

2 Likes

Hi, people know me by a lot of names… Ani, Mel, Sol, etc. Guess Kal will be a new one among new friends (: (Used to be @animeotome and @melancholy)

I started off roleplaying back in 2019 and have been roleplaying ever since, although I’ve ghosted my roleplays recently because mental health. I’m a queer christopagan bipoc female who is a practioner. I value several traits including dedication, ambition, compassion, empathy and honesty. I as a person am very complex and complicated, my mental health is not what it was and I can switch depending on the day. But I remain to be someone that has ambition dedication and loyalty to friends. I love helping people, I try to volunteer around the forums a lot. I value my true friends and the opportunities and privileges I’ve been given. My friends currently have something in common (especially since I cleansed toxic friends from my life) they care about me and I care about them, compassion and kindness is a must for people I interact with. I like anime, roleplaying, writing, aesthetics and wealth.

I’m not a perfect person, I have quite a few negative traits within me and I’ve been called toxic by fake friends. So I’m definitely not going to pretend to be a saint, I’m very straight forward about how I feel and where I stand with people. I deal with stress and anxiety more often nowadays and I’ve been known to go into depressive and melancholic states for periods of time. It’s something I’m working on right now. I’m also working on how to be a better person, and working to change myself for the better. That’s something important to me, continually growing and aiming to be a better person.

I have goals of being a nueorsurgeon and going to a top university (Stanford) and suceedeing and living in comfort. I want to use the wealth which I acquire to support others and give back. I will never forget my roots. I’m a multiracial girl, predominantly Mexican, Nigerian and Black with a little European. I am currently trying to connect to my cultures and honor them and decolonize myself essientially. I’m the first person to win the forum’s RPer of the Month Award and I’m also the first person to win it twice consecutively thanks to the amazing rpers who nominated and voted for me. I’ve also won several RP awards hosted by @/CrazyCaliope so needless to say RPing has been a passion of mine for a while.

I’m an open person and I love meeting new people and ansewering questions so if you ever want to talk hmu.

13 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize you were Mel!

4 Likes

Haha, yeah! Just changed my user :wink:

2 Likes

Lmaoo the way I opened this thread and was like who the hell are you- :joy::joy:

But WOW I’m really outdated now since I still call you Ani :woozy_face:

But anyway hiiii nice to meet ya~

5 Likes

This sounds interesting tbh, so get ready.

I’m Jasmijn, better known as Jass here. I’m a pansexual whose very much confused about my gender still. Somewhere between female and agender. I’m quite a typical Dutch person, I value freedom. It’s important to me that everyone can be who they are. Religion, sexual orientation, skin colour, gender ect. shouldn’t be a reason why people get other chances than others. So I guess equality is one of my main values.

The things I’m most passionate about are photography and writing, but drawing is a close third. I guess that’s one of my better traits, that I’m a creative person. Besides that one of my better traits is that I’m very caring, understanding and kind to people close to me, however I’m not someone who is very easy to get to know. Most people would say I’m an introvert for sure, but I consider myself to be more an ambivert. I can be very social and outgoing, in the right occasion at least. I’m far from a perfect person, jealousy and stubbornness are my biggest weaknesses. Not trying to justify it, but especially jealousy comes from a place of insecurity. Another of my flaws, I’m way more critical on myself than I should be and can take things way too personally. Let’s move to some more positives tho, cause especially the last few months I’ve worked a lot on myself and my negativity and I started to look at everything in a way more positive way. I can be a funny person, but ofter try too hard to be funny tho :joy: I’ve overcome depression multiple times and dealt with an eating disorder, I guess that made me the strong person I am today. I actually am proud of the person I am today. I’m a fighter, somehow I manage to make things work and fight through stuff, something I should definitely value in myself more.

What I value in life is adventure, in a way I’m loads like my AYTO character Lynn. I find it important to experience things and preferably in a spontaneous way. I also value the people around me, true friends is something I definitely believe in and find very important. For me a friendship isn’t necessarily about being in touch 24/7 and talking often, it’s about a bond that’s there and about every interaction itself. Even if there are days between talking, what happens when you talk is what really matters to me. What I value most in friendships and people around me is trust and honesty, but also humor. Laughing is very important and makes me happy. It’s also about just people being there for you if you need them, either for something serious or just to share something random.

My goals are to take my photography to a professional level, it’s my passion and I want to do something with it in my life. I also want to graduate my current study however. Besides that I want to travel a lot, I want to explore as much of the world as I can. It might sound weird, but my biggest goal is to just be happy and enjoy my life, that’s the main thing I want for my future.

Ooh, one last thing, if I want to I can be very talkative, haha, something this post definitely showed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Ooh i dont know how to do this so

“Hi im THEEE dave and im crecc” :partying_face::v: just copied @idiot.exe hi

3 Likes

This is a great idea!! :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

I’m Marianna, author of Miss Understood and Diary of a Middle School Teacher on Episode. I also wrote a squad contest entry called The Write Team, but I’ve decided to use the characters from that story and turn it into something completely different.

I teach English as a second language in a private middle school, but I also have a part-time job teaching preschool, and in the afternoons, I give private classes in my neighborhood to kids, teens, and adults. I’ve been teaching English since 2010, and I do love my job even though there are certain aspects of it that I dislike (GRADING).

I’m half Mexican and half Greek, and I was born and raised in the USA, but I moved to Mexico when I was 22 years old. I’m a sex-repulsed asexual heteroromantic girl. I do want to get married and have children, but I haven’t met a guy that I emotionally connect with or even like yet. I’m a practicing Christian who used to go to church and Bible studies, until everything closed down due to the pandemic. However, I respect everyone’s beliefs and prefer to keep the peace even when I disagree. I don’t believe in forcing people; if they are interested in knowing about my faith, I will tell them. But if they only want to mock me and debate with me, then I don’t feel comfortable talking with them because debates and arguments make me feel very anxious.

The most important people in my life that I love with all my heart are my sweet little nephews. They are actually my cousin’s kids. Their mom is Mexican and their dad is Lebanese, and that’s where my love for Lebanese food came from. They own a restaurant with the most delicious Lebanese food ever. They lived next door to me up until August, which is when they moved to the USA, but my cousin said it would only be for a year, so I hope and pray every day that they return. I miss them like crazy. I also love my mom very much; we have a great relationship and she has always been my number one supporter and best friend.

I value loyalty, friendship, family, and faith. I love writing, teaching, cooking, lettering, and practicing makeup techniques. I’m an obsessive all-or-nothing person. I consider myself an ambivert. Sometimes I feel melancholic and don’t feel like interacting with anyone, but other times I crave company and friendship. I’m very friendly and talkative with people I feel comfortable around, but shy and serious with those who I don’t feel comfortable expressing myself with.

My favorite flowers are sunflowers because of the song (You’re a sunflower; I think your love would be too much) which first was my nephews’ favorite song, and then became mine a year ago. Sunflowers are happy flowers that symbolize hope and loyalty, and whenever I see a sunflower or hear that song, I feel hopeful for better days to come, and to be able to see my boys again.

I dislike rude attitudes, people who speak to me in a harsh tone, politics, debating, dirty talk, morbid stuff, rejection, and loneliness. When I’m very passionate about something, I don’t like it when people diss it and try to make it seem like it’s trash just because they don’t like it.

What I want in life right now is to finish my ongoing stories and have people read and enjoy them, see my nephews again, and meet my students once this pandemic is controlled and we are allowed to go back to regular classes.

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Bonnievell, but most people call me Bonnie or Bons based on my username.
I’m still a student, I am 15 years old I identify as a female and my pronouns are she/her. I’m still confused on what I want to be in life. My main options are a therapist or an actress.
I’m very passionate about learning about fashion, history, art and etc. I hope one day, my love for fashion history can benefit my future or my love for acting and helping others.
Life to me is like a beautiful experience, I value everything it has given me, but I also feel like life could be better. I hear people say when others receive the bad end “Well, that’s life” But just because that is life doesn’t mean it should be how we live.
Life should be something everyone can be contourable with, but most eel unsafe.
I like to look on the bright side of life, even though I may not see it all the time, I still try to see the beauty. The meadows, running in the grass, playing with leaves in autumn, swimming in a nice cool pool. I love the beauty, I try to find things that make me happy, even if I can’t touch it, I thank the internet for allowing me to see it.

My flaws would have to be me not moving on from things, it’s really hard for me to move on from an important impact on me. Wither it be happy or sad it’s hard for my brain to say “Ok, this happened now let’s just try top move past it”.

My friends in real life are really chaotic, sometimes I feel like we are bad for each other, but I still care for them nonetheless. My friends on the forums I met on the episode forums, this being about 3 group chats I was invited to, and I’m glad I was. I have made great friends on the forums and I value it so much.
I still feel I have to learn more about friendship though :flushed:

My likes are pretty obvious, since I talk about them to much. I love studying vintage fashion. When I was in the 6th grade I started to get into 1920s fashion. It really wasn’t what I expected when I learned what they actually wore in the 1920s. This made me want to learn more! Now I am older and more aware of what people wore. Just remembering back when I was in the 6th grade learning about vintage fashion, it really changed me. My favorite times for fashion today would be 1930s/1940s 1960s and 2000s maybe 1910 but that’s slim. (Also note, I would never go back to the past or think the past is better than the future, I love modern shows/music just as much as old music/movies. I am just in love with the aesthetic. Most people ask if I would go into the past and my answer is a big NO I’m happy with the generation I was born in and the more rights that I have! )
Another like I have would also be drawing and swimming. It helps me relax + show creativity.

My dislikes aren’t much, but what I dislike the most would be
“Unnecessary hate” I look at the world and see all the bullying all the racism all the homophobia all the sexism. I just wish the world was safe for people. I honestly wish that people could understand others and work together.
It’s sad how most people feel unsafe because of their sexuality or skin color or religion. I just want the world to be better for people.

Importance, the most important thing to me is myself. When I was back in middle school I didn’t take care of myself. I regret it. I have been here for myself through thick and thin, I just wish I could have done better. If I could I would go back in time and give my younger self a hug. She deserves it. Second would be my family/future family. I want my family to live a healthy and safe life. Same goes for my friends.

OMG I HAVE SO MANY GOALS- I need to loose some weight, I am not healthy, I weight about 126 lbs and I hope I can loose some weight! And maintain a good meal plan. (I am eating chicken while typing this help)
My next goal would be to learn how to accept myself.
I am a black albino, I don’t have blonde hair but it is a honey brown. I have always been teased for how I look, how my eyes move (nystagmus) It has been hard.
When I was younger I felt let out from my family, I wanted to have dark skin like my father and mother, my brothers. I felt bad about myself. It was and still is a beautiful skin color to me. And I just felt so pale and weird. And most people said I was adopted.
I’m trying to learn how to get over this and come to terms that I look fine, and I think I’'m getting there.
It’s really hard sometimes but I’m working my way up top self confidence.

I make art :slightly_smiling_face: and study fashion like I said. Why do I do this? because it makes me happy and calm. I love learning.

3 Likes

Aw I knew you liked the song but it’s sweet to hear that it’s your fav flower too!

1 Like

Will write in morning

@Utensils do you want to share? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I have to take medicine first, but I will.

2 Likes

Hey what’s good, I’m uhhhh idk. I don’t have a solid name that I answer to, so people call me lots of different things. Ummm as an individual I do in fact consider myself androgynous and identify as an androgynous individual (however I like to lean more towards genderless) and answer to they/them pronouns. I uhhh I have a few piercings here and there and I’m huge on expressing myself! I’m Native American and African American and uhhh I’m not very religious. I love vintage time periods and vintage fashion! I grew up with a spiritually focused family and that never really resonated with me. I do happen to like witchcraft but haven’t gotten too into it. I mainly just like to hold readings. I’m a huge anime fan, I spend all of my time drawing, I’m extremely introverted, and uhhhh I have an interesting personality I’d say. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. I’d say all in all I’m sarcastic, a bit hardheaded, and extremely short tempered, but I think I make a good friend if I try.

I’d say I’m an extremely flawed person. I preach patience but have none. My biggest problem is that it takes me all of 2 seconds to become frustrated with something. And once I’m frustrated I’ll completely give up with it and just toss it. I have little to no filter, which isn’t a very good thing haha. Ummmm I also struggle with a lot of simple things. To me they’re small because I don’t pay attention to them but I think it’s time I actually work on them. The things I struggle with range from social anxiety to paranoia and just all in all trouble connecting with people. I also tend to unintentionally self sabotage and by the time I realize I did that, I probably already made some sort of mistake. Letting little things bother me is also a flaw of mine.

My values just revolve around morals. If you have no morals, you’re not someone I could get along with. At the end of the day, I loosely define the term “good person”. I think being a good person revolves around how you act in your everyday life. And the things you do in life. You don’t have to be nice to every single person you meet to be considered a good person. But you also can’t just be harsh towards everyone. I think there has to be some sort of balance. I think in life, I want to start valuing the little things more often. I want to value my time, and the things I do. I want to value the time I spend with people who mean something to me. I don’t just want to value things when they’re over, I want to value them when they’re happening! I think I always set myself apart from groups by being too standoffish. I don’t talk to lots of people and it’s rare that I can keep up good conversations. I think I’m friends with the people I’m friends with because we can relate. And we can talk and be ourselves and not feel odd about it.

My family and my passions are definitely the most important things to me. I love to make art and watch movies and I occasionally practice photography. I’ve set solid goals in life but things constantly change. I just know that I want to be a forensic scientist and I’ll make art in my spare time. There are plenty of things I dislike but there are just as many things I enjoy. I love nature and fashion, cinema and art, music, cooking, the list goes on. I make art and uhhh I express myself and to me, those are the few most important things I do. I love expressing myself as an individual and representing myself in a way that makes me comfortable! I’m also a huge fan of lizards, reptiles, etc. I want frogs and snakes and geckos! I’d say my goals all somewhat revolve around being mentally well, happy, and having some sort of success! Personally, I feel as if I don’t need to be rich to be successful!

3 Likes

Hello. My name is Alexandra, but please call me Alex. I am nineteen and a freshman in college. I love all things spooky, and will get quite excited over anything medical related or creepy. I don’t know why, but that’s how I roll. I love any type of music, but mainly like rock and alternative. My hair is dyed burgundy, my real color being a light brown. Uhhhh…help, I don’t know what else to say.

4 Likes

Hello Im Godhuli :wave:

2 Likes

Hello! I don’t say my real name openly but you might know it. Call me Emily—Silver, Kittrn, whatever fits my username. When I turn 18 imma change my name. Anyway, lemme copy paste my bio rq—

Hi! I’m lurking everywhere, but you’ll find me at discussions, forum games, birthday threads, etc. Just a very weird, blunt, and sensitive gal. Will scream about dog biting ear. Will cry about ppl falling out of trees. You get point.

I LOVE animals so much. Gimme your pet, I might be a kitten but I lik all kinds of animals.
Send me cute animal/girl drawing pfps, and feel free to pm me but I canNOT keep up a conversation. I like drawing and listening to music/podcasts but not good at any.
I have a TERRIBLE memory.
Anyway, that sums me up. Oh, and btw I am a POC. Now you know me on the outside.

But other then that, I’m…agnostic, has kinda BAD social anxiety—getting worse by the minute— and I have…brown eyes and a nose, and a mouth too! I have hands, feet, and shoulders. Arms, legs, ALL MY LIMBS
Dm me with username ideas ok
My favorite username out of all of mine is CelestialKitten. Then SilverKittrn. Ew my first username :face_vomiting: no
I’m blunt and blunt
Yet sensitive and sensitive
I love all kinds of things, and hate all kinds of things. I like writing stories until I try. Motivation leaves, and I’m alone with this stupid piece of paper. I love drawing, but I’m not good at it. I don’t really lose motivation to draw unless there’s something better to do. I can flip my tongue also. I have a TERRIBLE memory. What did I eat for dinner yesterday?? (You might think I’m joking but I can’t remember lmaooooo
I live in the Midwest of the USA. When I’m legally allowed I WILL live in Canada—or the UK.
I’m scared of a lot of things. But I’m most scared of what people think of me. It’s pretty intense - my toxic parents don’t give 2 f*cks. That’s all kinds of depressing tho—
Anyway, I also have :sparkles: low self esteem :sparkles:
Well I came onto this forum with pretty ok self esteem but it all went downhill from there
I also don’t like talking about my problems because anxiety but I do it anyway. Then I slowly perish from the inside out…
But that’s bad vibes so we’re moving on.
I love watching YouTube, playing bootleg Geometry Dash, going on this forum… I’m pretty basic.
Goals - degree in psychology, lose weight, and MOVE OUT
I am bisexual! Or lesbian. I think bisexual. But lesbian -
TELL ME WHAT THIS IS— so when I stare at myself in the mirror or something one of my eyes is like imma go look at something else and rolls to look in the other direction. Pls
Everyday I learn more about…me.

And ya that’s me!

2 Likes

hi… my name is dryer, i go by @TheDancingFryer. i like fries a lot :fries:

jk

to be serious, i don’t know who i am. i’m still learning about myself with time. I know small things like what I like and dislike, my pronouns or my goals and morals, but I don’t know how to define myself :thinking:

3 Likes

that’s an accurate representation of myself :star_struck:

but fr, I’m @TheDancingFryer, and I’ve learned over quarantine to find myself and accept who I am, but also find ways to actively improve

for example, there’s a lot of bad habits I’ve let go of, a lot of personality flaws I’ve evaluated, and I’ve tried to learn to be less insecure about who I am

In general, I would like to think I’m decently chill online, and I’m usually online so feel free to pm me, even if I may not be the best at it

I love food, and also I generally have no motivation to do a lot of things, which is why my presence on the forums varies, but being productive really helps me feel better along with talking to online friends :star_struck:

ok that’s it bye

4 Likes