✨ ~ Introducing: The Introvert Cult!

Hello, people! Ever felt that socializing with other extroverted people is a very exhausting thing to do? :thinking::pensive:

Worry not, my friends! Because I have a solution (I mean, I hope so :sweat_smile:). Introducing the all-new, all different –

THE INTROVERT CULT!

Anyone who thinks they are an introvert whether in real life or in here (or both), can join this cult! :hugs:

The cult doesn’t necessarily need to socialize. You can be quiet and keep your thoughts to yourselves if you want to. After all, we are introverts here :eyes::sunglasses:

P.S. I know introverts and cults don’t really work, but don’t mix up introverts and loners as being the same thing! Introverts aren’t allergic to socializing, they like to be included but tend to keep their thoughts to themselves. Whereas loners just straight out prefer their own company always.

Special thanks to @/TheDancingFryer for giving this idea :eyes:

@Discussions

18 Likes

hides

4 Likes

Socializing is tiring in general

shrinks into a mushroom

4 Likes

Me wanna join

3 Likes

Yesss you’re welcome to join :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

pulls cereal back from hiding

1 Like
Cult for introverts?

I’m in. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m an extrovert online but introvert irl, so I’m contemplating whether or not to join :star_struck:

But hey, cult is a cult

CAN I JOINNNN?

4 Likes

tenor (4)

2cf189d42acbc7de2a39f8731fc8d372

2 Likes

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Wait…that’s illegal.

4 Likes

Hi.
Introvert here to join

4 Likes

But… but how? :pleading_face:

1 Like

welcome to the introvert cult. We are a bunch of like-minded individuals who share a common talent of keeping to ourselves. Hope you enjoy it :eyes:

2 Likes

Introvert…cult…

2 Likes

Batman is an introvert but he’s still the leader and part of Justice League.

INTROVERT CULT IS LEGAL :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Reluctantly…:expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah, but… He created the Bat Family which is, perhaps, the biggest superhero family consisting of Nightwing, Batgirl, Alfred, Damian, Tim, Jason, Batwoman… and others I can’t think of right now lol.

3 Likes

:eyes: omg scary

2 Likes

The Shazam family might have something to say about that. They were actually the first superhero family called the Marvel family, consisting of: Billy, Freddy, Mary, (Darla, Pedro, and Eugene, later).

4 Likes