.io Games ✨

Bonjour! :smiley::wave::rose::two_hearts:

This thread is for talking about .io games! :grin::rose::two_hearts:

So, I will start off by naming some of my favorites and give a description as to what they’re about. Let’s start! :smile::rose::two_hearts:

Agario

You have probably seen me talking about this game somewhere! It’s my favorite .io game. Basically, you start out as a little cell and get bigger as you eat food! When you get big enough you can eat other players’ cells. There are also different types of modes you can play in, and they are FFA (Free For All), Teams (my favorite), Battle Royale, Experimental, and Party (if you want to play with friends). Here’s the link if you want to play it! :rose::two_hearts:

Mopeio

This game is my second favorite! You can choose to start out as a Mouse, Desert Rat, Shrimp, or a Chipmunk. As you eat more food (and other players :eyes:), you can turn into bigger and stronger animals! A lot of animals also have some kind of power they can use against other players. For example, if you’re a Donkey, you can kick other players in the face (:joy:)! If you want to play this game, here’s the link! :rose::two_hearts:

Splixio

I used to play this with @Eccentric a lot! This is a game where you have to try to conquer as much land as possible (using the arrow keys, or just by swiping if you’re on a phone or tablet). If another player hits your tail, you die, so you have to be careful! Here’s the link if you want to play this game. :rose::two_hearts:

Bonkio

This game was really fun! You use the arrow keys (or W, A, S, D) to move your ball, and the goal is to knock other players out of the map! There are different types of maps, such as survival, teams, and races. You can also make your own maps, rate your favorite maps, host games, and add friends! If you want to play this game, here’s the link! :rose::two_hearts:

So, which of these games seem the most interesting? What are your favorite .io games? Share them below! :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

6 Likes

What about Slither.io :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I played that a few times, I’m terrible at it :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve only ever played Slither.io

I’m terrible at it :rofl:

1 Like

Where’s paper.io? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve played that…or maybe I have but I forgot :sweat_smile::thinking::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I love paper.io! It’s so hard but it’s fun :sunflower: :sparkles: :coffee:

3 Likes

I love slither.io and paper.io!
I’m not bad with paper.io and I’m pretty good with slither.io.

Something that happened one day with the game

One day in 10th grade, during math class, none of us were actually doing any math, instead almost everyone was gathered sitting at one table, and each person was playing it or walking around watching. We were basically gambling. A few people put down some money that whoever ended up with the best score would win and get to keep the money. I started off watching everyone, then I eventually decided to join in and see if I could beat the best scores at the time. I ended up with the best score so I got to take the money. Which was around 2-4 dollars. (I don’t remember exactly)

5 Likes

I’m playing paper.io 3D on my phone and I just love it because it’s the only .io game that I ever had a chance to win :joy:

1 Like

Ohhh, I used to love some of these games a lot! Agar is my favorite by far, I used to be pretty good at it thb! Fun times, cause I played it like back in high school mainly :joy:

1 Like

The .io games I’ve played the most is agar.io and slither.io. It would be fun to set up a server only for the forums :smiley:

3 Likes

I think I’ve only played agar.io and slither.io… I haven’t played a whole lot of either, though.

Do you guys like playing these kinds of games? Any other ones that you could recommend for me? They’re nice because they’re online and you can play with your friends and not have to download anything.

I had a lot of fun played skribbl.io (don’t click that link, I forget if I got it right) with a bunch of people on the forums

I think i used to play paper.io and I think it was rad but I honestly don’t remember

A lot of these .io games are really fun, and it can be a challenge to get better and better scores.

What are some of the best scores people have gotten in these?

I love these types of games!!

my brothers (and sister) are alwaaays talking about takepoint.io

Closed due to inactivity