Is anyone else into musicals/music from them?

Yeah, it’s also fun because after the show on broadway most times some actors come out after the show and sign your playbill and you can take a picture with them, I have pictures with a few people

But aw, that sucks. It kind of sucks if you don’t live in the United States or England because that’s where shows usually are but I think some come to other countries like Spain but not often. I really like the Netherlands though! I’ve been there before and my aunt lives there

Are there any musicals you would be interested in watching though? Like if they came to your area or you had the chance to go and see them somewhere

2 Likes

Wow, let’s see

Chicago
Wicked
Hamilton
Waitress
Heathers
Lion King
Frozen
And Mean Girls

Frozen, I only know one song, but everything else I sing out three or more. I’ve had a knack for them for years. One of the popular ones, Kinky Boots and Les Miserables I never got around to seeing them…a decade ago. Coughs

3 Likes

Ooh, are all the ones you like music from or the ones you’ve seen?

Out of those, I’ve seen Chicago, Hamilton (I saw this twice although this one is the only one on this list that I didn’t see on Broadway, I saw like the national tour of it or whatever), Frozen, and Mean Girls
I like the music from those except Frozen there are less songs that I like compared to the others
And I also like some songs from Waitress

3 Likes

Rip, now I have Bad Idea stuck in my head

2 Likes

Everything Listed I’ve watched…Bootlegged COUGH they are so hard to find, but I’ve seen Hamilton in person.

3 Likes

Oh lol, I’ve only ever watched Heathers online (but it wasn’t the off-Broadway versión although I did find that one and might’ve watched some of it but the quality wasn’t that good)
I also found Everybody’s Talking About Jamie online and watched a bit but stopped because I think I had other stuff to do and it was hard to understand it since the British accents were so strong. I might try watching it again sometime though lol

2 Likes

Say hi to your FBI agent for me.

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Some of the stuff is just on YouTube though lol

2 Likes

I love heathers but unfortunately the song seventeen gives me bad memories.

4 Likes

I watched bootlegs of Falsettos and The Hunchback of Notre Dame on YouTube, but I’ve seen Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I’ve also seen Dear Evan Hansen, Cats, Waitress, Anastasia, The King and I, The Band’s Visit, and so many more in my home town. Other than that, I was just in a production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.

4 Likes

Aw, yeah, I think I read a bit about that in another thread. What’s your favorite song from Heathers though?

1 Like

Ooh, what musical was your favorite that you’ve watched?
The only one out of those that I’ve watched is Anastasia, that was actually the first musical I watched on Broadway.

2 Likes

Candy store :joy:

It amuses the hell out of me

2 Likes

Lol that’s a good one
Although I feel like I used to like it a lot more originally than I do now. I still like it, but not as much?

Lol Dead Girl Walking was the first song I ever listened to from Heathers. I remember not liking it the first two times I listened to it and not listening to the lyrics and then I actually listened to the lyrics and was like what :joy:

2 Likes

Anyone listen to these?:

• Be More Chill
  • Heathers
  • Wicked
  • Six

I found Six, Heather’s and BMC through YouTube and I’ve seen Wicked twice

1 Like

Yeah, I listen to those except Wicked! I watched Be More Chill on Broadway last year and I’ve watched Heathers online lol
I’d like to watch Six but I also don’t know if it’s worth the money since I think it’s more of a concert? Like I honestly don’t know, I don’t know if there are acting bits or what and there also aren’t that many songs (unless they added more since it’s on broadway but I don’t think they did)

1 Like

I’m lowkey hoping for a Six bootleg because the songs are so GOOD. Don’t Lose Your Head is probably my favourite

1 Like

Ikr, for me I think it might be between that one and All You Wanna Do

1 Like

My favourite was probably Cats, just cause it was the first musical I saw, so it has sentimental value. I got to see it again in December.

1 Like