Is Anyone Willing To Have Me Draw You?

So since the Covid-19 has hit and most people are at home I decided to get back into work. Personally, my art ta the moment is between realism and cartoonish. The thing is the models I found on Pinterest don’t interest me, as I enjoy drawing people I know to an extent, just to share a bit of something I’d like to do for them.

So for this, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a Blank & White picture of themself to me for me to draw, and I will send it to the person is they like. This is mostly for practice and to show my appreciation to the wonderful people on the forums.

Examples of my art

@ChaoticDeluge I believe you mentioned to tag you as you knew a few tags to help this gain attention?

Below is the list and tags of people I will be drawing, so i can keep track and I suppose you can too is you’d like.

Summary
  1. @anon68003072 - Completed
  2. @Megan - Work in progress
  3. @Singymcthingy
  4. @Meekepeek
  5. @anon80318563 - Work in progress
14 Likes

@Artists, does anyone have some photos they could share? Any photographers around? :eyes:

4 Likes

Does it need to be a professional looking picture?

5 Likes

Not professional but preferably something with strong values for a realistic picture

5 Likes

Also, I finally added the examples

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll see if I have any black and white ones of myself then I’ll PM you if that’s okay? If the picture isn’t what you’re looking for then that’s fine too :wink:

4 Likes

That would be great thanks

4 Likes

Sure! Love your work!

9 Likes

Gosh you’re pretty!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if you try me:

I would love to see how it turns out

I’m looking for a new pfp

5 Likes

thanks for everyone sending pics! You’re all gorgeous. I’m going to put on the main post just a little list mostly for myself to keep track of what order to do.
I’d also like to make sure if everyone is okay with me posting the pictures once done. Each one will likely take between 1 - 3 days depending on how busy i am

6 Likes

I’m fine with that

2 Likes

Yeahhh I’m fine with that. Send it to me first though :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, please!
I’ll PM you my picture right now.

2 Likes

Woahhh…

This is so cool and is that a Hamilton drawing I see?

1 Like

quite possibly :wink:

1 Like

Aaayyyyy. I’ll send you one of me!

2 Likes

I’m cool with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh, I was literally looking earlier for any artists who were accepting requests or anything since I wanted someone to draw me but I couldn’t find anyone so I started trying to draw myself which ended up as a failure :joy:

But ooh, I’d like to be drawn but idk because idk if I want other people to see the drawing of me since I’ve never done a public face reveal so I’m not sure if I’m comfortable publicly sharing what I look like

2 Likes

Hey thank you! The world famous selfie angle

3 Likes