Is having healthy hair important to you?

It’s important to me because I was bullied in high school about it which caused me to obsessively wash my hair everyday and it became so unhealthy. These days I wash it once a week and use dry shampoo on the days it doesn’t look great. Since I dyed it, it’s been healthier because I just take more care of it.

But for some people they really don’t care about their hair so I ask you this:

Is having healthy hair important to you?

9 Likes

Yess, having healthy hair is important to me because my hair isn’t the easiest. It is important to take good care of it or it will just look terrible. I wash my hair twice a week, doing it too often isn’t healthy for your hair. Mainly for my thick and curly hair it’s important to use a good conditioner, the shampoo I use is very very basic and to keep everything clean, but it’s the conditioner that really makes my hair look and feel soft and healthy. I sometimes use dry shampoo, but usually it’s not even needed cause it usually stays alright until the next time I wash it.

1 Like

I’m in the business of healthy hair, it is very important to me, I think it should be important to everyone. On a purely vain esthetic level I don’t care what I look like without makeup, I’m aight, but if my hair is ugly I am ugly.

Yes, I hate greasy hair

Yeh it’s quite important to me i used to get bullied aswell in high school for it which caused me to wash it every day. now i’m washing it once every 2-4 days. my hair didn’t used to be healthiest as i’ve dyed it multiple times and then bleached it :woozy_face:.
And it went extremely notty when i brushed it when wet. But now it’s fine.
But yeh i try to keep it healthy by using heat defence when i straighten it and using hair masks once a week.

Yes it’s important to me I like my hair so much and I have a really long hair
I don’t dye my hair use nothing just put oil four times in a week and wash

I’m working on getting my hair healthy and longer and it is important. Stringy cheese lookin hair ain’t cute bruh. :joy:

Yes it is because I don’t like losing my hair. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week because I hate having greasy hair and I don’t like it when it gets greasy that it ruins my fringe.

It’s almost impossible for me to take care of my hair so I kinda gave up on it and just wash it a few times a week depending on how much time I have and don’t do anything else to it :eyes::sparkles:

Yup, very important. I make sure to try my best and take care of it, at least a few times in a few months

Bump. :white_heart:

Not really, but I make sure to wash it. :thinking::white_heart:

I do put highlights in my hair every 6 months or so, but I try to make sure that my hair doesn’t get too damaged. I hate having greasy hair so I alwaysss wash my hair at least every other day. Washing my hair too much also makes it greasy…

Yes! If only I took better care of it :pleading_face:

I’ve got dyed hair, so that part of my hair is super hard to keep looking not terrible.

I remember to wash my hair pretty regularly, but I never brush it and when it looks like crap I just put a beanie on. My mom cares more about what my hair looks like than I do.

Yea, kids at school used to make fun of my hair because it was really big and puffy. Everytime they’d see me in the halls, they would mimic and explosion around their head to mock my hair. Thinking back on it they were obviously just kidding and didn’t intend it to hurt my feelings, but it personally did.

It encouraged me to straighten my hair every single day to the point it damaged it super bad. I ended up having to cut all my hair off, but im good now. I learned to love my hair, and DEFINITELY to keep it healthy because my hair looks best when it’s hydrated and has all the right nutrients.

1 Like

yes! i have a weird color hair where it’s red and brown but i have highlights that i did myself so it looks weird when i put my hair up, but after killing my hair it’s still healthy looking.

Added hair tag :tipping_hand_woman:t5::tipping_hand_woman:t5:

Closed due to inactivity