Is it Possible to RP as a Zombie?

Of course it depends on the RP and the version of zombies that the RP includes, but it is certainly possible.

A zombie can be RPed just like any other character, except there are limitations. Which is why a zombie is more often an NPC. However they can still be RPed. The catch is that actions are limited, there is no dialogue or thoughts to write, and there is no reason to describe any surroundings. Writing for a zombie is very limited, and there is no character development.

What are your thoughts on RPing as a Zombie?

Huh. Interesting.

Yeah
I mean it’d be weird
But it’s possible

Wai wait lemme try

Layla the Zombie

She stumbled forward, the limp in her gait evident as she slowly made her way towards the group. A big chunk of the skin in her left leg was missing, and you could see the bone through all the blood that oozed from the wound. Her right hip looked to be dislocated, hence the limp, but she still moved, the pain not affecting the zombie version of herself at all.

The teens were absorbed in their phones, and they didn’t hear the zombie approach, even with the soft moaning that came from her lips every few seconds. Soon, she was right behind Macy, and then her teeth were on the exposed skin of her collarbone before she could even react. Layla’s teeth sunk into the flesh and Macy let out an earsplitting scream, her friends trying to help push the zombie off. A successful shove resulted in Layla losing her grip and falling to the floor, taking a chunk of Macy’s skin with her. Macy and her friends hurried away, but it was too late for dear Macy, whose entire biological makeup was already beginning to change.

That was fun :star_struck: I think that these zombie kind of posts would have to be for an RP/SG tho, not just an RP as that was quite a bit of godmodding. I think playing a non-god modding zombie would be more like “brains” and “moannnnnn” but you know creativity folks lmaooo

4 Likes

OOOOO Chid you’re so talented!!

1 Like

Huh lmaooo I- :skull:

1 Like

Also River plsplspls edit history thing I sent it to you :pray:t5:

1 Like

SHOOT WHAT YOU’RE UP?!

1 Like

RIGHT AWAY

1 Like

MAYBE SEND TO PM IF THATS OKAY IM ON COMPOOTER

1 Like

YES! I LOVE IT TOO!

1 Like

As I said initially, it truly depends on the RP and the type of zombies used in the RP. Are the zombies sentient beings that just happen to have a strong desire for flesh, or are they merely mindless, rotting corpses that have been reanimated? This completely impacts what you can do when writing for a zombie. Could the zombie being RPed even have formerly been a normal, living character, that unfortunately joined the hordes of the undead? A zombie, in most cases, would be best suited as an NPC, temporarily RPed as for just a few posts, but RPing as a zombie, though it would most likely be short length posts, is an interesting concept.

Hey @RPers, I’d like to see some more views on how others may try to RP as a zombie.
We often first think of the mindless flesh/brain eating type of zombie, but what about zombies that are sentient beings as well. After all, there are movies that have shown these types of more human-like zombies, so why couldn’t they be RPed as also?

What variations on zombies would you be interested in seeing in an RP? How would the variation of zombie impact how you would choose to write them?

2 Likes

I misread flesh\brain as fishbrain. Oops-

What if we did an iZombie or Warm Bodies type of RP???

1 Like

I was thinking about Warm Bodies as I wrote that, something like it could be so interesting. An iZombe type of RP would be so cool too. And definitely a very different type of zombie RP than I’ve seen tried for any RP before

1 Like

You were?
Yeah, true. Though is it bad that I was thinking of that an iZombie type SG would be epic?!

1 Like

Yeah weirdly. I was trying to think of various types of zombies I’ve seen in movies/tv, and Warm Bodies is what came to mind in that moment.
Definitely not bad, because it would be Epic.

1 Like

Fair, fair.
I really wanna co-create an SG that is iZombie-like.

Or a zombie apocalypse one that’s years after the outbreak.

Sure, it’d be interesting.

Hào Tiān, lol