Is Monopoly too long?

I love playing Monopoly but nobody wants to play with me because it takes so long to finish it! I know there are ways to just stop in the middle and decide a winner but that’s not the real end of the game. For me, it just really takes too long.

What do you think? Is Monopoly too long?

2 Likes

Nah, the longer the game the better. :joy: Nobody likes to play that game with me because I’m ruthless. :eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think games can really be too long generally, although there are times when you only want to play a short game because you don’t have that much time

2 Likes

Nah I love it.
Once went for a sleepover with one of my primary school friends and we went camping by ourselves in the local woods. We were gonna do stuff outside but then it rained so we spent a whole weekend playing the same game :joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Monopoly is fun to play but I can get bored of it very easily especially considering I always win no matter how long it takes

1 Like

It does take a while to finish it but I wouldn’t say it’s long. Games aren’t long when you’re actually enjoying them and I do enjoy Monopoly

1 Like

It would take a long time to complete if you played it properly and it just never interested me that much

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity