:speak_no_evil: do I fangirl over her that much

1 Like

I mean-
Shes also your pfp so kinda obvious :author_stareyes: off topic

2 Likes

The terrified looks just get me.

2 Likes

Depends on how you use it :eyes:
For instance, if someone uses social media for cyberbullying or body-shaming someone then itā€™s toxic :star_struck:

Ye. Instagram :star_struck:
Nope. I just go there whenever I feel like it :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Wow Div is making so many cool threads, she is contributing to activity. APPRECIATE 200+ :exploding_head::exploding_head::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

OWOWOWO THANKTHANK i made the other two threads last night because of forum among us but k

3 Likes

Oooh? Moonwalker/Michael Jackson cult??

This!!

Iā€™ll call out people who are being problematic, though.

2 Likes

Added tags dabs

2 Likes

I think there are a lot of ways social media supports toxic behavior thatā€™s just built into how they work

I have some social media accounts, but I rarely use themmm

1 Like

Well, there are quite a few toxic parts of social media, but there are some good parts too.

2 Likes

Yeashhh truee like making friendss

Social media itself isnā€™t toxic, but people make it toxic with their bullying, trolling, and hate. I seriously canā€™t stand it when people use the power that Internet anonymity gives them to spread hate and make negative comments tearing someone down just because:

A- They disagree with the personā€™s opinion
B- They donā€™t like someoneā€™s content
C- They can and they want to

I donā€™t get the obsession people have with wanting to tear someone down just because they donā€™t like their content. Why waste time analyzing something you hate when you could spend your valuable time on something you enjoy? When I go on YouTube, itā€™s to watch videos of what Iā€™m interested in, not to leave hate comments on what Iā€™m not into.

@Discussions Whatā€™s your take on this?

4 Likes

^^^ This is so true.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity