Is social media toxic?

Hmmmm SOME OF IT IS YES- but not all- but yeah still it is kinda- insta the most i guess
SO-
Do you think its toxic?
If you think its toxic, what made you think like that-
Do you have an account on any of the social media platforms?
If so, Do you use it often?

@Discussions

4 Likes

No it’s not toxic unless people make it toxic

Yes

no

3 Likes

Social media isn’t toxic, people are

5 Likes

Truetrue
People on it make it toxic sm

3 Likes

I found my time on social media became better when I just blocked certain accounts :joy:

6 Likes

The people on it are toxic. Like a lot of people just like to bring other people down. Or enjoy others failure. And it sucks that is what makes it toxic

4 Likes

it was doomed from the start tbh

It wasn’t made to do us any good

3 Likes

No not anymore I just can’t handle it anymore seeing others bringing other people down because they think they are funny. When in reality they are just some bullies. Or when they bring others down so they can look better. I only have the shanniiwrites forums.

3 Likes

Nah it is twitter- there is a lot of drama there and ignorant peeps.

Some of it like twitter and instagram.

There is a lot of drama and celebs who keep posting dumb stuffs.

Yeah.

Yeah

1 Like

Yeahh twitter too :eyes: tho i’ve never used it so i couldnt say anything about it-

1 Like

YES OMG BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM

2 Likes

I see no lie :smirk:

2 Likes

Tho i made some friends online which are actually better than the ones irl

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Twitter is basically people harassing creators of shows/movies and being unnecessarily rude .

2 Likes

Yes, inherently

4 Likes

Twitter is full of angry hypocritical people who get mad at every small thing or every differing opinion. Can confirm.

I’m not like that though, so I’ve managed to stay out of most drama on there. I just fangirl over Michael Jackson and my other favorite artists

4 Likes

Very very

once you take a break from it and delete them, you realize you become happier without it

almost all of them except twitter and facebook

usually but I only use Instagram as much cause I have a fan account :relieved:

But I try to use other social media platforms less because it isn’t good for my mental health

2 Likes

we are officially friends :relieved:

3 Likes

True. In twitter when you don’t have the same opinion as them, they will accuse you of being a white supremacist, racist, homophobic and misogyny.

Same.

3 Likes