Is summer school a good idea?

What do you think about summer school? Is it a good idea? Why or why not?

4 Likes

I don’t think we have summer school in my country, the summers are so hot they reach up to 40°C, so it wouldn’t be such a good idea to have classes then. We pretty much have a 3 month summer break because of it :star_struck:

6 Likes

Same dude :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have only 2 :pleading_face:

4 Likes

We don’t have that here, luckily! I can’t survive going to school in May and September, I can’t imagine going in July when it’s 100°C outside!

4 Likes

A shorter break is better imo. Because of that three month break, the only other break we have is a 2 week winter one :pleading_face:

6 Likes

We have a one week break during Halloween, one sports break during week 9 where lots of people go skiing and a one week long break during Easter. :smile: But our summer break is a little less than three months. And university on lot has summer breaks :joy: No winter break :sob:

4 Likes

I mean I can’t stop you if you want to learn during the holiday but I personally won’t like it. I don’t want my summer disturbed :joy:
Even when I get summer work, I do it, before summer starts

2 Likes

Non, it’s too hot to be in school during summer in my opinion :eyes::sparkles:

Have any of you ever had summer school? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Summer tag added :innocent:

1 Like

No I haven’t. I can’t even survive the last weeks of school because of the heat I can’t imagine how it’ll be in the middle of the summer!

1 Like

We get 3 months summer break, 2 weeks Easter, 2 weeks Christmas, and many religious and national 1 day “holidays” that we don’t have school

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity