Is there a beauty product you will never buy again?

Are there any beauty products that you will never buy again? If there are, what’s the reason?

3 Likes

*Facial scrubs with apricots or peaches: Skin allergies.
*Mascaras with large brushes: I learned the hard way that smaller is better. (stabbed myself in the eye one too many times with the big ones)
*Any “brand name” product from Ebay: They’re all fakes and harmful.

2 Likes

‘Fake brand name’ beauty products. They’re horrible, smell like melting chemicals, and don’t even look good on me.
Once, I bought this shimmery primer from a off-brand beauty products store. It was greasy, sticky, and peeled off whenever I applied foundation or anything on top of it.
And once I ordered a Morphe palette from this website. I thought it was legit, but judging from the quality of the eye shadows, it was definitely fake.

Recently I bought an Afroida face cleanser and it really irritated my skin, got an allergic reaction which triggered my eczema :v:t2: So life’s been really fun these past 3 weeks
Never going near Afrodita products again

The Ordinary AHA BHA Mask:

Broke me out and my skin was red and irritated for so long. :sob: My skin was too sensitive for this product ig. Burned and tingled so bad.

Snail Mucin:

Never touching that again, I think I might be allergic because the pimples it gave me were horrendous. It works wonders for my sister though so I gave it to her.

1 Like