Is there a book that's considered terrible that you secretly like?

I can’t think of any, but I really haven’t read that many books recently so not much comes to mind, and I really wouldn’t know what books are considered terrible :sweat_smile: I certainly don’t have any books that I can think of keeping the fact that I liked them secret, at the very least :thinking:

@Bookworms

6 Likes

Well, this is more for the Otome Novels. A lot people did not like Her Love In the Force since it didn’t follow the same story as My Sweet Bodyguard plus the first story was broken up over two story sets. I love that book the most on the Love365 app. Though there are some who also don’t like Kissed By the Baddest Bidder because it goes over the criminal aspect. Another book I love as well from that app.

1 Like

omg yes
the prey -tom isbell
cat was hot!! you cant blame me

it was a lil tropey tho

There’s this one book that I had to read for school and I really liked it but even my teacher said that it’s one of the worst books she’s ever read. I told everyone that I hated it as well although I secretly enjoyed reading it

I won’t say it was terrible, I just couldn’t grasp anything in it and it was for school purposes because we were asked questions pertaining to it but then I eventually got to love it lmao.

Closed due to inactivity