Is there a part of you that you would like to redo?

There’s a part of me that I seriously dislike, and it’s when I become too emotional and show my vulnerable side to others. I hate it, because I’ve lost friends, respect, and even a job due to it. Sometimes, it just spirals out of control and I cry and complain about whatever problem I can’t handle at the moment, and I don’t know how to stop it.

The other part of me that I’d like to redo is being insecure.

What about everyone else?

3 Likes

A sh!t ton.

There is no part of me that I dislike. I can work on anything about me if I need to, so I’m never worried.

1 Like

I wish my parents were more strict on me, and I wish they were more encouraging. If they were, then I probably would’ve taken my freshman year grades more seriously. Although I created a lot of memories as a loose and reckless kid, it took me a long time to come to the realization that I needed to pull my head into the game and focus on my academics. Yet, at the same time, I wouldn’t change anything because all that I’ve learned through life is what I need later, and I’m glad I know what I know now about who I am.
However, if my parents raised me a bit different, I would be a lot different

1 Like

Like all of me lol

1 Like

Yes-

1 Like

I would say my nystagmus, but it’s grown on me I look beautiful, so maybe my vision :relaxed:

1 Like

I just wish I had better vision, maybe not the best either, but most where I don’t need glasses.

We love dancing eyes.

my entire self would be nice

I wish I was more flexible. Having a stiff body sucks because I can’t dance without looking weird.

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: