Is there a person that you would like to reconnect with from your past?

Are there people who meant so much to you after you stopped talking and interacting with them that you now want to reunite? Why?

@Discussions

2 Likes

Yup but we’re slowly getting there so I’m happy

I would love to reconnect with a friend of mine from elementary school. We looked like each other and were best friends back in the day, but at grade 5 she had to move away pretty far and we didn’t have cellphone to keep in touch back then. (writing this makes me feel old)

I don’t think so. Either it’s someone I lost connection with for good or we just happened to drift apart because life happened. In both cases, reconnecting would be awkward and I’d rather avoid

It would be nice to reconnect with my childhood best friend. We had known each other since preschool and we attended the same elementary school. She was supposed to attend the same middle school as me, but her mother signed her up for another school last minute. After elementary school we saw each other every now and then, but for the most part, we had lost touch. We had some fun times together and sometimes I wonder how she is now.

Honestly? No

In most cases I’m happy that our paths crossed but if they never cross again, I can live with that

1 Like

Not really, I’m usually like ‘there’s a reason we drifted apart’, sure if I reconnect with someone I don’t shut the door, but it’s not that I have regrets or feel sad about it

1 Like

I agree with @Jass and @anon68003072! I will admit there are times where I tend to think of that person in particular and I get sad because of all the memories we shared together. But I look at myself now and I think well honestly did they ever really care about me? Or would they have actually help me in any way to better myself? So yes it’s sad to think about but honestly I’m fine where I’m at, with the person I care and love now.