Is This Where I Say Goodbye?

I’ve been debating about this for weeks, to be honest. There are amazing people here, that’s true, but I haven’t been truly active here in quite some time…

My mental health has been going downhill for several years now, and even though there are days where it seems I’m perfectly alright… Well, it’s nowhere close to the truth. My physical well-being is getting worse, which has contributed to myself being online less and less-

Anyways, I’m not good at long goodbye messages. Writing this has been an energy-drainer in itself. I’m not sure if this goodbye is permanent or not, but I’ll be around on Instagram and Discord.

And who knows? Maybe I’ll actually write a story in the near future on a site like Tapas without abandoning it.

The following people are those I think are beyond rad:
@anon68003072 @ChaoticDeluge @AnnSza @idiot.exe @passionfruit @CerealKiller @CrazyCaliope @Caticorn @Duckling @GlitterFist @fraud @ForeverAngel @E_bee @liyahsdiamond @cheesybaconpizza @himynameisaria @Secretz @JoannaKRain @Littlefeets @lamecast88 @Mouschi @ShanniiWrites @Ouijaloveletters @Oofalumpa @Rainbow @raviola @TheDancingFryer @phnx @unsungcheerio @unicornio @WolfGamerGirl37 @Jass @WritingWithStars

22 Likes

I’ll miss you rad birthday twin :pleading_face::white_heart:

4 Likes

Awwww. I’ll miss you.

2 Likes

Nooo, I’ll miss youuu :pleading_face::pleading_face: hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Aww, I’ll miss you! :pleading_face:

1 Like

**goodbye hug **

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I hope everything gets better for you! Oh I’m going to check out your stories. Sorry, I got distracted. We can talk more on discord when you are ready.

1 Like

Aww, I hope you are able to focus on your health. (HUGS)

1 Like

no :sob:

I’ll miss you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll miss youuu :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ll miss you!!! :sob:

1 Like

I’ll miss you, hope everything will be okay for you. :cry: (gives you a hug :pleading_face:)

2 Likes

Hope u get well soon. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll miss you :sob::sob::sob:
I hope you’ll feel better soon :pleading_face::green_heart:
Just adopt a duck if you don’t feel well, I guarantee you that it’ll make you feel better :duck::green_heart::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Miss you Raven :sob:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity