Is your RP writing style the same as when you write your actual story?

Personally, I think the answer is no. for one I don’t write solo anymore, but also I used to be very bad at casual conversations while solo writing.

Personally, I feel like the two aren’t close enough to be compared in the way of how you write because there are things you do differently while writing for an RP or a story.
Since there are so much more elements of surprise. the dynamics and how to use those curve balls is very different from when you already know the whole story from beginning to finish.
Often when you write the story you already know a bit about what you want to do towards the end, and that can ensure that everything you write in between is always connected to that.
While with RPging you always have someone who will react differently to your actions.

what about your style of writing?
Is it the same or now?

3 Likes

@RPers

I happen to write the same as I RP. Actually, there’s one little difference, when I write dialogue on it’s own line.

3 Likes

I don’t know… :thinking: I don’t think so…

2 Likes

oh sorry, next time warn me so I can just update it :wink:
I don’t know if I should correct it now since I don’t want people to get tagged twice in the same thread :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’d just leave it as it is-
I also wasn’t sure that people would actually be tagged if it were updated

2 Likes

I think it will since it’s the first time they get tagged :sweat_smile: :thinking:

2 Likes

I think I am the same too?

2 Likes

I guess so…

1 Like

No… my writing-novel style is better, more flowy and filled with metaphors. I don’t know how to add them to my posts. I only manage to do that with some of them

closed due to inactivity