Issue with font sizes

i’m writing this in case anyone knows what’s going on with this. i don’t know if it’s a glitch or if an update made font sizes not change like they did or anything, but i’m a tad puzzled about what’s going on.

i was trying to make nice aesthetic posts for RPing bc i’m extra like that
so i copied and pasted a format i used back when i participated in FTD (i may join again? maybe? idk i’ll have to test the waters with HoC and all first)
and well, the font was extremely small

here's the code i used

[font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#AEAC99] text text text [/color][color=#808000] **Carmo Ferreira**[/color][color=#AEAC99] text text text[/color][/size][/font] [font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#AEAC99] text text text [/color][/size][/font]

[font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#6B446E] text text text [/color][color=#641931] **Valeria Murphy**[/color][color=#6B446E] text text text[/color][/size][/font] [font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#6B446E] text text text [/color][/size][/font]

[font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#CBC3E3]text text text [/color][color=#FFDA82] **Liu Xinyi**[/color][color=#CBC3E3] text text text[/color][/size][/font] [font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#CBC3E3] text text text [/color][/size][/font]

[font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#9AAEBB] text text text [/color][color=#877081] **Kudō Yasu**[/color][color=#9AAEBB] text text text[/color][/size][/font] [font=”garamond”][size=3][color=#9AAEBB] text text text [/color][/size][/font]

and here's how it looks

text text text Carmo Ferreira text text text
text text text

text text text Valeria Murphy text text text
text text text

text text text Liu Xinyi text text text
text text text

text text text Kudō Yasu text text text
text text text

i tried deleting the size modifier. it made the text bigger, but still a bit small

text text text

text text text

text text text

text text text

so i tried to make it bigger changing the size in the code from 3 to 10. it didn't change at all

text text text

text text text

text text text

text text text

so i decided to make the change more drastic and up to to 100. it's the same size as it'd be without the modifier

text text text

text text text

text text text

text text text

so i don’t know what’s going on here? i’d love it if anyone could help me ;-;

5 Likes

Ya so I don’t actually know why the sizes are being wonky, but I tested a bit and if you increase the size past 100 (intervals of 10 and the size difference is noticeable) you’ll start noticing the size actually sizing properly

like this is 120

this is 200

I remember size 7 being huge so not sure why huge isn’t until like 300 but oh well lmao

4 Likes

oh Chid you’re a blessing!
thank you so so much!

3 Likes