Italian Self Study Group Chat + More

Italian Self Study Group
Benvunto Compagnos!
This is our Italian Self Study Group chat, your first assignment is already up!

Google Classroom Invite: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTU0NDcxMzUzNTAx?cjc=g3jnlxg

Your textbooks (Including your new one) is up. You now have a total of two textbooks, both which are free and public which means you can share them, however Elisa is not OER. Spunti is OER, which means you can edit Spunti. Open educational resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed text, media, and other digital assets that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes.

Two Valuable Rescources
Dizionario inglese-italiano - WordReference - Is basically an online dictionary
https://forvo.com/ - Basically pronounces any Italian word so you can listen and repeat.

Italian
@Eliza :herb:
@Soleil :yellow_heart:
@sunflower.flow

4 Likes

@sunflower.flow I noticed you joined, could you just mention you signed up and for what languages here:

1 Like

Sure! I’ve already done it!

1 Like

Yes you can!

1 Like

Zoom meetings?

Would you guys like to have zoom meetings? We could talk, go over the lesson and I can invite native speakers to chat with us. You won’t need to show your face or real name when we do the zoom meetings!!

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Italian
@sunflower.flow

1 Like

It depends on the time of those meetings

1 Like

We’ll work to find a time where all of us can attend, if not then I will record the meetings we have and post them on google classroom

1 Like

Alright. I’ll say no for now, sorry!

Alrighty then, that’s alright!

1 Like

Well, I’m kinda busy so I’m not sure if I could make it to any of them but anyway my parents would never let me :frowning_face:

1 Like

Working on the next set of things <3

Italian
@sunflower.flow

I have unfortunately not recieved any of the assignments from you guys on the classroom )): If you are still interested in this self study group please do the assignments, if not, let me know ^^

I wish I saw this thread before finishing my Italian class :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity