Its Friendship month 2020

Friendship month encourages people to remember the importance of friendship and what it means to have someone by your side.

Activities
Activties for frienship month usually consist of shopping, going out for lunch and doing arts and crafts but due to this year’s corona virus many of those activities can’t be done. S o I’ve made a list of quarentine actuvities - make a kahoot quiz about you and host it via FaceTime and take turn doing each others quizzes

• try doing arts and crafts for eachother and sending it to them - this could be fun and help enhance your crafting skills

@Discussions

Do you celebrate friendship month? What activities do you do? What’s your favourite part about it?

10 Likes

Nope, but it sounds fun!

2 Likes

Every year I purchase one of these and celebrate! :partying_face:

Tea parties, watching tv shows till 3 am, eating cake, dancing, and many more fun things

Bonding with them

I don’t celebrate friendship month, and this is the first time I’ve heard of it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, yes.

3 Likes

That’s a thing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

sounds cool, but I don’t have any friends to participate in it with

2 Likes

…S O… Do we have to art and craft?

3 Likes

And send it to eachother ofcourse

3 Likes

Yesofcourse! Wehavetosendallourartandcraftstoeachother.

3 Likes

My grandma loves doing crafts for another people. The one she made was to give it to local church that I been volunteers for a while. Was picture frame with light that was awesome, that you turn on and off in back.

2 Likes

Same lol

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of friendship month. But wait, isn’t there a friendship day? I think it was in July

2 Likes

Actually it was 30th of July because I sent a photo to my friend on sc

2 Likes

I actually never heard of this but it seems so fun! If you can’t tell, I love all topics about friendship

1 Like

then i can be one :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

aww, i d o n ’ t h a v e f r i e n d s :skull:
jkjkjk

2 Likes

I’m your friend :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Nope. Never knew it was a thing until I saw it in my notifications.

The usual. Eat, Learn, Breathe and Sleep and sometimes the occasional exercise

The fact that my friends don’t know about it so I’m not dragged to do stuff I don’t want to do

1 Like

We could use my art’s and craft thread as huge group hobby thread? It can be about any type of hobby even.

3 Likes

Uh I didn’t know this was a thing. I mainly play games/board games, go shopping, listen to music, go watch movies with my friends. Recently, we have chosen to work on diamond paintings that I bought as birthday gifts for everyone. We are slowly posting the pictures on the hobbies thread.

1 Like