Jim’s “hidden” hobby

Hello! I would want to begin by introducing myself to those who have not previously met me. I began on the episode forums, but it has been so long that I cannot recall the precise year, perhaps 2014. Anywaysss… I met so many lovely people in the RPs & SGs section, and I’m delighted that some of them still remember me, despite the fact that I tended to disappear and reappear A LOT during the past few years. Although writing is something I enjoy, I consider it a hobby because I lack the necessary experience to be labeled as a professional or skilled writer. Yet, writing is one of the things I still enjoy doing on this site. But I also have other hobbies, and this one is particularly dear to me.

While I was in high school, I began to watch a lot of television series because, like books, these TV shows or movies helped me escape reality a bit, which, as cringe-worthy as it may seem, it helped me get through high school. I am telling you all this because one of my hobbies is video editing or editing specific television shows. So I want to start sharing my work here since this is my “safe area” right now, and I also want to challenge myself by making more of these videos.

If you would like to comment on them or provide feedback, please do so. I don’t mind as long as you’re not mean LOLOL. In addition, if you have suggestions for your favorite series or characters, I will try to incorporate them into my practice editing.

Alright enough of that, onto the video(s)!!! Which you will find also on the tiktok account I created specifically for this simplyasunflwr

I only have a couple to share, because my old ones… I am to embarrassed to share :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

This video is one of my recent new ones, I made this after years of quitting this hobby. I was going through my sad days and I was scrolling through tiktok when I found this audio. It really inspired me to make a video of these beautiful women.

2 Likes

oooh this is cool

if i may ask, how did you start editing?

2 Likes

Yes, of course and it was during vine era, I would see a lot of people post theirs and I began to be more interested on doing that too. My friend at the time also helped me because she used to look up tutorials and stuff to helps us advance more.

2 Likes

ooooh fun
(also woah i miss vine)

1 Like

This video I just recently made, I started watching star wars with my boyfriend and omg I love but hate them at the same time because wtfff it’s so sadddd :face_holding_back_tears::sob:

1 Like

Ohh, nice, these are pretty rad. Definitely will keepan eye on this thread and see what you continue to make! Also, I fixed your thread and moved it to a more appropriate place.

2 Likes

Thank you, thank you 🫶🏼🫶🏼

1 Like