Join The Eye Cult! 👀✨

Hello there everyone! I’m officially creating the Eye cult, all you have to do is put eyes in you pfp. I’ve drawn up a few pictures of Eyes if you want to pick one, but as long as you have eyes in it then you are in!

eyes image image

7 Likes

No one interested?! No one ? :sob:

Is it required to put eyes in your pfp? :thinking:

My uni-swan has an eye, does that count? :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The second and third eye look edited… this is the only true one-:eyes:

Sorry if I blew your cover away

What if I’m nearsighted

1 Like

Well I guess we are in the same boat then. :joy:

1 Like

Awesome!

or… not so awesome?

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been nearsighted since I was a kid.

1 Like

Me too. Since primary school…

1 Like

Nice, I never knew my eyesight was so bad until 2nd grade. No one had really picked up on it until I started sitting on the rug at school just to read the board.

1 Like

Yeah!

I don’t remember when people noticed it, but by 3rd(?) grade, people wondered why I squinted to see the board

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I got my glasses I was shocked by how much I couldn’t see before.

1 Like

My first pair of glasses were weak! Just 1.25 (the vision measure thing) and a year later, I needed a much stronger dose

1 Like

Yeah, mine was horrible. I couldn’t even read the big E on the chart.

1 Like

So, I found out that I was… virtually blind. Lol. I guess you were too!

And that’s how I got these Stephen Hawking (rip) glasses :yellow_heart::chocolate_bar: :joy:

1 Like

Yep, I had something similar. They have to thin my lenses when I get new glasses because they are so chunky otherwise. I can’t see past three inches in front of my face now. I’m at -10.50 for contacts now.

1 Like

Oh. My parents refused to get me contacts (I know why now) and they told the eye doctor, “just get her good glasses.”

I can see about a foot away, but 2+ feet and everything becomes… lines?

1 Like

Really? I was allowed to get contacts at end of 5th grade and I’ve been wearing as ever since. You have to be willing to put something in your eye without freaking out.

1 Like

I am mad clumsy, I’ll tell ya. I still trip up the stairs. That’s the only reason why I personally won’t get contacts.

1 Like