Jurassic World Alive Game

Alright, I reinstalled the app to make this thread. I played the game for about a few days but uninstalled it due to my dislike of the Go games. I don’t drive plus I do not live in a town built for walking distance for the places I need to go.

What you see when you first open the main part of the app:

• You can see a map similar to that of the Pokemon Go map. It will show you how close the dinosaurs are plus where supply drops and sanctuaries are located.
  • You then have the tab to the left of the map tab. This is where you get to look at your team of dinosaurs and there are emotes that look similar to the DNA mascot from the original movie.
  • The next tab on the left connects you to the in-game store. This is where you can purchase resources to help you catch more dinosaurs.
  • The first tab on the right is the battle tab. This is where your dinosaurs can battle in a campaign storyline or they can battle other players.
  • The next tab on the right connects you to friends who play the game. You need to allow notifications so that this part becomes available.

There isn’t much else to the game. It’s easier to understand once you have downloaded it to your phone. There are a lot of little functions here and there. I’m uninstalling it after I post this thread. I prefer the Jurassic World Game instead.

@Gamers

1 Like

I do actually love this game.

1 Like

Nice! It’s a popular game for sure!

1 Like

Yeah… well, not really here it’s not. Though I don’t know why 'cause the graphics are incredible!!!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s popular here but I don’t play it though. The graphics are great! The only downfall for me is the whole moving to different locations for the game to work.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re phenomenal. … You don’t walk much?

1 Like

Not really, I don’t live in a great part for walking. You kind of need a vehicle to move around here. Even with Berry Farms, it’s still a 20-minute walk. My workplace is 2 hours away in walking distance. I walk around at work every day. It’s still a pretty big store that I work in.

1 Like

Oh, damn. That’s a pity then. How do you get to work then?

1 Like

I get dropped off since I share a car.

1 Like