Just a warning... The Pinching Thread! πŸ€

:four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover:

Hello friendsss~ it is me venus again, back with another holiday-themed thread! You might be asking, β€œHmm, why is she making another holiday thread, when she hasn’t even finished handing out candygrams?” And wowowow that is a great question that I cannot answer :flushed: but ANYWAYS as the title says, this is the pinching thread! St. Patrick’s Day is coming up soon, so I thought this would be a cool idea :sunglasses: yes, I do understand this day is not just about wearing green and pinching people, but this is just for fun. Basically, I am warning you now, if I wake up, go on the forums, and see that your profile photo is NOT green, I will tag you and pinch you >:D This is because we all have to wear green! Which means, changing your β€œclothes”/profile photo to something green :eyes: If you need help finding a green profile photo, or would like me to 1) edit your PFP so it has something green or 2) tint your PFP green, then you can ask here! ^-^ AND if you are not comfortable with being tagged and pinched, please let me know and I can add you to the list below so people can know not to pinch you! On March 17th hopefully we are all ready to pinch! Everyone can post here! I hope this is something that is fun for everyone! also watch me forget to change PFP and get pinched what a hypocrite Anyways, I think that is all! Goodbye!

rules :
:sparkles: I. You can only pinch someone if they are not wearing green!
:sparkles: 2. If you pinch someone who IS wearing green, they can pinch you in return, even though you aren’t.
:sparkles: 3. Nothing other than pinching! [no punch, slap, newspaper bap] this is a pinching thread :triumph:

donut pinch list :
:four_leaf_clover: I. @usernamegoeshere

:four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles: :rainbow: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Well, I am a black panther / pantherduck, not a green one, and it’s not the right season for the Grinch. :sweat_smile: Could I get a pot full of gold, though? :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

jsjsdkdkdkdsk ooh we stan that tho :star_struck:
I can totally put a pot full of gold in your PFP! And I can put like a rainbow or clover on the pot so there’s some green!

1 Like

If you feel like it and have the time, ok. :grin:

1 Like

I WOULD LOVE TO sjdksjsdkKSKDKDkkf

1 Like

Ok, but keep it related to me in some way if you can. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

jdjdkksks omg I will do my best king >:D

1 Like

Ok, have fun and let me know if you need anything. Sadly I cannot draw anything more than stick men. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sjdjdkdkd omg ofc! actually, could I have a photo of your pfp if you have one? so it can be better quality~
noOOoO i’m sure you are great!

1 Like

The pantherduck or the one I used before that?

1 Like

Oooo
whichever one you want for your St. Patrick’s day pfp!

1 Like

I will upload both when I am on my laptop again so you have some artistic freedom. :wink:

1 Like

you haven’t even done my request on candygrams sm :sob::sob:
I crie~

2 Likes

le gasp
no

1 Like

Well I mean I do have green in mines soo hehehe
More so rainbow themed DoCroissantDuck :rainbow::dog2::croissant::duck::dizzy::green_heart::butterfly::herb:

1 Like

YAYAYAYAYAY OKAY :clap:

1 Like

DANGIT SORRY
I will work on that today!!

1 Like

Yes
currently, you’d be safe :smirk:

1 Like

Could a get a green party hat to celebrate my birthday month?

1 Like

OOOO of course! That’s such an awesome idea!
Like a green party hat pfp?
or a hat and the fist?

1 Like