Just Another School for the Gifted || SIGNUPS AND CHAT

I don’t know what “isn’t easily noticed” means, but I’d consider not feeling pain to be another power, and I’d like to keep it to one power per character.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, that’s cool, thanks ^^

1 Like

One of the rps I was in just close. Which means I am free. Which means I shall edit this post when I read everything.

2 Likes

Ok. OK. How op will Distance Manipulation be?

@GlitterFist

Like sheesh if I want my character to die . . .Gotta make it fast (:

1 Like

just glancing through and saw this but not feeling pain doesn’t necessarily have to be considered a power. It could actually be a medical condition. Congenital insensitivity to pain. (Actually a relatively dangerous condition to have since pain is a warning system for the body, to help someone know they’re sick or injured)I’ve made a character with this condition before so I thought I’d pop in.

1 Like

Well it depends. What does that mean?

DO you want your character to die?

Huh, that’s actually very interesting. In the context of how @phnx phrased it in our conversation, though, I’d still consider it another power.

2 Likes

Open to having a relative

Raven :eagle:

1 Like

Being able to choose the distance between objects. I was planning for my character to be able to walk through walks by controlling the atoms of object to a molecular-level. Which means objects aren’t really touching so he can phase too. He would also have mini teleportation. Pretty basic at first but if he was to keep learning he could create black holes, learn how to heal himself by controlling the distance of the wound, create a infinite barrier between him and someone, and other things.

I was thinking my character would be told he had basic teleportation and phasing powers and even the school hides/doesn’t know his true powers, but eventually it starts to show and he dies :grinning:

Absolutely.

2 Likes

@GlitterFist i found this and this may help~

1 Like

just make a johnny reincarnate

2 Likes

Johnny has two powers. Fourth wall and top tier regen. Lol.

3 Likes

didnt know fourth wall was a power-

1 Like
2 Likes

nice

1 Like

Awesome! @Kbail, would you like to be this character’s relative so that you both can have pyrokinesis?

O… kay. I’m still kind of confused…

Does he move things, or does he just lengthen or shorten the distance between them? Like a Stargate?

Pffft-
Why?

Ooh, thank you! I’ll take a look and maybe add it to the links up top^

You could choose one of those tho. Maybe not 4th Wall, because then you’d already know what was up.

2 Likes

have u met him?

2 Likes

True, lol

1 Like

Lengthen or shorten the distance. If someone were very close in a sense he could increase the distance. If something were very far he could shorten the distance which is almost like teleportation and most people would think it was. He would think he teleporting but in reality, he is just changing the distance between him and an object.

I’m thinking he would have some past where he doesn’t want to use this power and give him some more good weaknesses.

I’m just willing to do what many others aren’t (:

Sadly fourth wall makes the character lol.

3 Likes

Ah, okay, I get it now. I trust you to be able to balance this power since I know you’re a good rper, so I’ll add your reserve!

3 Likes

Faceclaims are up!

2 Likes