Just hit paste!

I have no idea why I feel so inspired to create new threads, but anyway -

This game is pretty easy, just hit paste/ ctrl +v or whatever you call it and post it :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
You can give us context but you don’t have to :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Please censor and blur inappropriate words :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

18 Likes

I’ll start :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I was sharing a game I created in a gc :eyes::eyes:

(@fraud :eyes::green_heart:)

3 Likes

Screenshot 2020-04-19 15.12.28

Oh I was replying to the MBTI stereotypes thread :laughing:

2 Likes

RewriteTheStars

… I never copied this?

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :heart:

I was closing threads :joy::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Į̴̲̩̬͕̙͈̱̪̪̻͖̣̠̯͙̩͇̼̺͎̮͓̞͛̀̒̈͆͛͆̌̊̉́̈̍͌͛͌̏͒̌̽́̾̏́̀̈́̋̒͐͗̀̋͋̇̃̍͛̽̚̚̕͜͜͠͠ͅͅń̸̨̧̞͍̥̳̠͇̖̥̺̼̼̜͕͓̼̪̦̗̫͓̝̗͔̼̦̮̠̹̲͖̈́͐̃̽̂̽̈́̈́͒̽̏̇̍̇͊͛̌̈́̑͂͐́̎́͑͂̚̚͜͝͠ͅ ̷̢̧̛͎͎̪͍̯̻̟̠̯͚̦̮̣̤̲̝͖̖͙̩͍̱̘͓̱̭͈̞̰̻̤̯̫͕̯̗͍̗̘̗̗̦̟̙̮̜̟̠̼͍͉̳̙̱̩̮͉̝͍̜̟̼͔̦̓̀̾́̈́̓̒͋̃̃̈́͊͆͊̚͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅt̵̡̢̟͖̠̤̖̣̟̺͉͙̦̘̯̘̲͚̱̲̝̞̮̺̬̗̳̥̝̤̗̋́͊͆̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝h̴̡̡͉̲̩̳͍̼̻͓̣̖̘͙̖̩̻͙̗͚̱͈͠͝ę̴̢̛̛̠̖͔̻͉̩̯̱̠̺̻̰͕͍̫̮̤̖̳͖͍͕̣̯̝̬̺̹̬͌̽̅͂̉͆̐͌̈́̄̄͗̈́́́̐̿́̅̾̆̆̈̐́̓͗̀́͆͛̈́̾̽̌̕̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͠ͅ ̷̨̡̧̧̡̢̡̧͈̟̯̻̺͔̦͓͇̳̤̖̠͈͉̬͖͉̦̫͕̜͖͈͙̬̝͕̘̻͎̗̮̜͕͖̫̼̯̰͖͕̬͇͍̙̝̗͔̲̺̙̱̠̰̫̰̺͔̭̿̏͆͂̈́́̓̎͜͝ȩ̴̨̢̧̨̧̛̛͔̘͔̞̻̤̙̞͖̥̤̙̝̭̫̮̻͙̣͓͉͖̳̘̝̰͍̤̺̘̭̞̳̳̣̻͔̬̺͈̖̞͔͈͍̪͓̙͍̘͉̫͈̮̪̘̻̬̪͖̩̖̍̽͌́̈͗̓͐͋͗̆̆̀̔̀͋͂̍̅͋̐́̃͑̄̅̚͘͜͜n̶̡̡̢̢̧͚͎̟̲̻̻̫̗̹͍̗̤͓̥̘͉̻̣͎̘̙̺̣̫͚͉̻̣̲̺̺̲̩͇̥̻̱̻̣͕̘͐͗͋͛̍̽̾̃̿̈̎̂̒̽͆̽́͌͂̏͐̌̐͐̄̉́̉̒́͐̄̚̚͠͝͠ḑ̴̧̳̝̺̖͖̩̙̬̥̦͎͕̙̳͙̙̣̰̠́́̈́̈́͗͒̂͐̾̓̋͆̍̊̃͋͋́̐͋̋̏̅̄̅̽̅̉͐̍̿̈́̔̇̂̔̂̿̇̿̕͝͝͝͠͠͝,̸̧̱̥͕̔͂͑͋̄́̀̓̓̔͆̌͂̽̅̊͗͂͛̓̅̊͛̄̂̍͊̈́͐͑̍̓̄̈́́͂̆͘͝͠͝͝
̷̛̛̛̛͉̙͕̹̞͖͚͕͍̖̟̖̠͚͕͙̤̤̙̪̤̂̌̓̈́̌́͛̈́͒̔̌̀͌̿͑͊͂̈́͂́̆̈̏̇̉̃̉̿̎͛̏̾̽̽̿͆͋͑͛̾̀̈́͊̋̐̿̾̊̊̈̔́͛͆̕̕͘̕̕͘͠͠͝͠͝͝͝
̶̧̧̢̛̛̗͙͕̳̫͕͎̪̠̱͕̤̘̟̖̭͙̥̬̲̝͖̹̬̦̣͙̀̏̽́͊͊͌͆̉̔͋̓̍̆͌͊̂͊̔̈́̓̑̀̏̈́̓̑̇̒͗͐̔̄̑̈́̅̈́̉͌͗̿̃͋̎̊͑́̈͌̃̉̀̂̑̌͆͘͘͘̕̚̕͜͜͝͠ͅW̴̧̡̡̡̡̢̢̛̛̛̫͈͎͓͈͕̹͎͙͍̮̜͍̝̼͈̳̦͚̠͙̻͙̣͖͈͎̘̮͙̫̼͍̪̜̻̩͈̙̩͕̮̰̯̿̿̍̾̈́̉̎̽̊̅̑́̉̃̓̆̐̊̿̍͒̃̀̒̓̿̊̓̅̾͗̽͌́̊͆̇̊̊́̎̽̅̅̇͌̄̔́̕͘͘̚͘͘͜͜͠ͅḨ̸̢̧̛͔̼̟̤͖̗͉̮̲͙̗̙̺̫͚͚̺̮̖̬̲̫̣̣̞̝͎̗͔͈̖̝̝̱͇̻͒̂̏͑̂̓̄̍̏̂̑̌̐̈́̊̊̽̚̕͜Ã̷̡̧͕̗̳̭̬̰͕͎̯͕̠̮̹͔̠̼̭̖̲͕̠̯͈̘̞̞̊̈͜͜͠Ṫ̴̙́̋̑́̈̽͊̾͗̇͋̔̆́̾̍̄̓̌̚̕͝͠͠͝͝ ̴̡̢̛̘͍̭͙͙̮̹͓͖̘̭̦̪̲͍̘̟͙̹͉̲̘̱̠̋̄͑͋͌̓́̂͐͂̀͊͋͗̾̔̐̄͆̿̂͋̄̃̏̎̓͑̄̀̉͑̐̈́̎͗̏̄͂̀̑́̃̽̅̈́̾͛̚̕̚͜͠͝͝͠ͅẂ̴̢̨̡̨̧̧̨̛̛̥̰̳̭̦͙͙̹̹͍͉̞̦̝̜̩͖͔͚͕͓̬̟̦̮͇̯̘̦̪͔̞͇͖͈̘̤͓̜̰͔̠͕̠̈̇̊̈͛̆̽̆̍̾̍̾͐͆̅͒͑̒̑͌̈́͒̍̈́̑̎̀̌́̈́̏̓̈́͐̊̈̀̽̒̿͘͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅA̷̧̡̨̧̖̻̼̲̖͍̭͔̣̲͖̰̣̲̣͈͇̼̣̮̪̪͕̹͖͎̰̲̩͎̣̥͍̤̠̤̜̤̻͕̩̲͈̖͓͍̱͇̭̤̺̮̲̲̻̞͚̯̐̈͜͜ͅS̶̡̧̛̲̯͚̺̻̣̩̤̬̮͚͑͆͋͐̃̅̈́̋̇̆̾́͊͒̈́͋̓̂̓̃̈́̌͗̃͋̐́̈̂̔́͒́͛͐̀̔̂̄̽̐̊̈́̎̊̊̇̍͆̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͠ͅ ̴̡̧̨̨̛͍̲̣̪͚̞̤̱͚̤͓̭̮̞̩͇͇̩͙̬̻̼͓̟̬̬̂̆̾̂̓̎̉̃̒̅̋̽̆̄͑̾̑̉̈́͗̆̅͗̂͛͗̈́́̈́̔̏̃̅̇̈́̈̂̇̎̑̒́̎̇̂̚̚̕͘͝ͅI̶͓̗͎̰͖͆́̋̒́̾͆̑̎̋͊̈͗͋̓͆͘̚͘T̶̢̧̡̢̧̨̛̮̖̲͓͕̮̲̩̹̹̭̜̲̦̹̣̭͙͈͔͓̖͖̼̰͕̰̟̘̘̱̞̫̣̥̭͔̖̳͔̬͎̻̗̞̜͕̳̥̹͙̽͑́̔͐̃̈́̑̅̀͜͜͜ͅͅ ̸̮͍̑̈͒̽͒̃̍́̆̔̅̏̊̌͗̈́̐̓̉̍̾͆̈͒͛͊́̉͘̕͘͘͘̚͝͝͝A̵̧̨̡͖͎̠͈̮͍̠̰̠̪̲̩͔̱̲̹̐́̍̋̊̃̎͂̎̈́̈́͆̐̉̒̌͐́̅̄̊̉͆́͗͆̔́̄̒̃͌̊̆͐͑͑̀̾̈́̊͌͊̈́̓́͐͛͐̓̓̀̊͘̕̚̕̕͝͠͝͝͝Ļ̴̧̡̮͓͎͈̻̱̙̻̰̫͙̬̤̲̫̱͙̖̦͎̬̳̅̏̍̂̔̒̈͒̏͑̍̊̑͊̎̆̈́̀̀̏́͋͐̇͂̊̍͛̃̍́̀̓̆̽̄̀̇̓̚͜L̶̨̨̨̫̹̙̗̥͇̝̫̗̟̥͈̳̠͈̥̣̺̞̖̖̥̲̩̼͚̼̮̞̬̹̼̭͓͚̹͈̱͉͉͔̓̀̍̄̑͆͗͗̀̔̑̽̽͊͛̊̇͌̍́̋̎͆̈́̂͆͂͛́͛͂̆̍̿̂͗͆̕̕̕͘̕͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̧̙̯͓̮̲̣̦̟̫̬̘͎̻̙̍̒̾͂́͘͜͠͝F̸̺̙̆̈́̈́̓̈́̀͑͆̀̉̒͂̏͛̏͛͑͛̓̅̓͐̋̚̚̕͠͝Ò̸̢̧̨̡̨̧̧̟̬̭̮̪̭̣͇͚̩̱͇̱͎̟͎̠̰̮̣̯̼̯̯̽̽̈̾̌̈́̅̀͂͌́́͛̐̑̔͛̾̀̇̌͒́͂̐̎̅̇̈̂̾̾̔͌̿͆̐̇̓̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅŖ̷̧̢̡̛̦͈̝͈͇̬̦̣̥̙̮̟̻̝̖̟̹̩̣̱̟̲̤͔͚͕̠̳͈̺͔͇̫̬̬̺͙͎͚͕̩͔̋̈́̈́̀̈̿͑͑̽͌́͗͂͗͛̊͑̑͌̐̂̉́̿͊̌̀͊͊́́̅͐̅̾͛̿̏̑̈́͛̾͘͘͘͜͜͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ

.uhhh

6 Likes

I was advertising again :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

What I Learnt From Writing a Muslim Character

^ My new blog post

4 Likes

Do Not Reveal Private Information About Other Users

When you reveal private information about other users without their consent or permission, it is known as “doxing”. This can include, but is not limited to, any of the following things:

• Their name.
  • Their pictures.
  • Their address.
  • Their phone number.
  • Their personal details.
  • Where they go/went to school.
  • Their IP address.
  • Their Social Security Number.

This is an extremely serious offence, as it could put our users at risk and cause people to trace or stalk them in real life. If you are found to have doxed any users, you will be subject to disciplinary actions. In some cases, we may even need to involve the police or authorities.

Never reveal private information about other users without their consent, and make sure you consider the consequences of revealing your own private information before doing it.

lol, Forum Guidelines

7 Likes

Dang :joy: this

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

ay das ma boi

1 Like

error 453

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Clown Song (Feat: You) ─────────── :white_circle: ────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►0:𝟷𝟾 / 71:𝟻𝟼 ⠀ ───○ :loud_sound:⠀ ᴴᴰ :gear:

hehe

yeah I have a lot of those. thank you for zooming in!

4 Likes

Negative Nelly part en vacances et fait des activités en plein air. Bien sûr, Négative Nelly déteste tout!

Écrivez l’histoire de Négative Nelly en utilisant au moins trois structure négative

French assignment which I pasted into Google Translate :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Why is your French assignment so easy? I have to write 150 words about why the saving the planet is important to me :crying_cat_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Just add a bunch of random nonsense to make it long :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

But it will get graded and I don’t even have a French keyboard :crying_cat_face::green_heart:

1 Like

At least I think that she’ll eventually grade it, I have no idea what she’ll do with it :eyes::sparkles:

There are 9 tailed beasts. So far 2 beast vessels are found and closely monitored. The other 7 are unknown.

For an RP I am working one