Kim kardashian Hollywood - the game

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is a casual free-to-play role-playing game that was released on iOS and Android on June 24, 2014. In the game, the player’s goal is to increase their fame and reputation, starting on the E-list and rising to the A-list. The game is fronted by American media personality Kim Kardashian, featuring regular appearances from her character.

In Kim Kardashian: Hollywood , players aim to increase their reputation by gaining fans in order to become A-List celebrities. Players can gain more fans by booking modelling jobs, acting jobs, and club appearances, and going on dates. Actions taken during jobs and dates cost energy, which refills over time, but gain the player money and experience. High ratings on jobs and dates earn you more fans and increase your celebrity ranking. Although the game is free-to-play, in-game money and “K-Stars”, which can be used to buy clothing, accessories, or refill your energy, can be purchased for a fee although you can watch a short video or ad to receive free K coins or energy.

I lowkey got bored of it but I used to stan this game sm I was like an A-List celebrity or something but yeah at some point I kinda had enough but it’s a rad game ig
Still have it on my phone :thinking:

• Have you ever heard of this game?
  • Have any of you ever played it?
  • what did you think about it?
  • any more thoughts or ideas anything to say?
8 Likes
  • YESSSs I used to play it all the time! I never got to a very high level though.
  • I think it’s a pretty good game, but I didn’t like the way my character looked, it didn’t look like me :frowning:
  • I was always trying to reach the level where I get married XD
3 Likes

I just like downloaded it then uninstalled it for some unknown reason

2 Likes

it’s actually not too bad XD

2 Likes

i used to play games like that all the time lmao but no i didnt find it baddd i Just IDK I JUST UNINSTALLED IT-

2 Likes

I played it for like 10 minutes and got bored :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love this game and still have it on my phone cuz it’s rad

1 Like

I don’t play it as much anymore tho lol last time I opened it was a month ago

1 Like

It’s just… too time taking :confused:
The events and dates take too long… and even if my MC reached #1 position, she still had only 4500 bucks with her.
I mean, they only give maximum of 500 bucks for even the longest events.
How? Aren’t celebrities very high-end rich or something?

2 Likes

It’s so annoying they keep complaining you don’t spend enough time with them

1 Like

XD WHAT-
ew I can’t do it

1 Like

yet they want you to go on dates with them every 12 hours

1 Like

Ikr what an outrage

1 Like

outrageous

1 Like

I always hacked the game because I was too young and poor to spend hundreds on the game- :v::heart:

3 Likes

I heard of it but never downloaded it to play lol :hot_face:

2 Likes

Yess, I played it all the time like 5 years ago. I got bored with it after a couple months tho, I was an A star, married, and had a kid. After that I was bored and had nothing left to do with the game so I deleted it :eye::eye:

2 Likes

I downloaded it again sometime in 2019 and my husband wanted to divorce :skull:

2 Likes

Yes :flushed: Is this thread calling out my younger self?

Yes I had it in 2016? I only played a bi until I got bored because you had to reload stars

It was ok!

1 Like

I do remember my avi looked so good tho :smiley:

1 Like