Kingdom Hearts Game Series

https://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/us/

Kingdom Hearts is a game series that mixes both Final Fantasy and Disney together in one. I’ve only ever played the app since I never had a PlayStation when I was younger. The Kingdoms of Disney are being infiltrated by beings called the heartless. You enter those worlds as Sora who uses the keyblade to vanquish the heartless and their master. This is just an overall summarization of the series. The link above connects to Square Enix Kingdom Hearts main website.

Trailer One

Trailer Two

Trailer Three

@Gamers
@Discussions

2 Likes

I don’t remember/know if I’ve played the game, but I’ve definitely heard of it!

1 Like

Yep, I’ve only played it once but that was a while back. I don’t remember much of the game.

1 Like

Is this on mobile or DS?

1 Like

Xbox One, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and apparently Windows but I’m not sure about the PC version.

1 Like

Damn.

1 Like

Yeah, they sadly haven’t made the core game for mobile but they do have this game available. So, when you download the app there is two versions to choose from. The dark background choice is the original game and the other light side is the another version.

https://www.kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/

Out of the main games, I’ve only played Kingdom Hearts 3. I haven’t played much of it so far, but what I have played, I’ve enjoyed.

1 Like

Oh nice! I just recently downloaded the game to my Xbox. I can’t wait to try it out yet! This would be the only other game of the series I have played instead of the just the app version.

1 Like

I really wanna play Kingdom Hearts but I have nothing I can play it on :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I know what you mean! Oh there is the app version called keep Kingdom Hearts: Dark Road.

1 Like

Oohh!

1 Like

Yep!

@Gamers if anyone wants a funny quick summary of the series, watch this parody

1 Like

OMG! I’m rollin’… this is great. HAHAHAHA. Love it.

1 Like

The kingdom hesrrs series is coming to switch :eyes: they’ll be cloud versions but I’m genuinely so excited

Closed due to inactivity