@Konix appreciation thread

Here is an appreciation thread for @Konix!

He’s great! Make sure to appreciate him here! I’ll go first!

Hey there, Kon! I’m so glad you are my friend. It’s only been a little under 2 weeks we have been friends, but I love talking to you. I love that we can have super random conversations, but we can also be sad or happy together!

4 Likes

aweee, tysm! I appreciate it lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Of course, Kon!

2 Likes

Yes, love you, Kon!

3 Likes

Added tags :blossom:

2 Likes

You’re amazing @Konix

1 Like

@Konix is truly amazing! We should appreciate him more!

1 Like

@Konix is the best! He is definitely one of the best people here!

We should show him that! Let’s appreciate him some more! @Ouijaloveletters @Ana

2 Likes

YEAH!

2 Likes

aweee :hugs: thanks haha

1 Like

@Konix -

You are an amazing person. Thank you for being so kind, caring, patient and understanding. Although sometimes life is tough, I’m glad that I can always talk to you and know that I’ll feel better. You are deeply appreciated. :heart:

2 Likes

thank you dani :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: your kind words mean alot to me

2 Likes

Of course! :heart:

2 Likes

@Konix :heart:

I’ve only met a small handful of people that I’ve really clicked with. You are one of them. I love interacting with you, even just talking about how our days are going is fun. I love how open and honest everything about you is.

I hope you have a great morning/afternoon/night!

2 Likes

@Konix -

I know I appreciate you too much but whatever. Anyway - my favorite person. You are the person who makes me smile all day and all night. Thank you for being so supportive, kind, and just overall amazing. There aren’t enough words to describe how thankful I am to have you in my life. :heart:

Keep being amazing!

2 Likes

They play phasmophobia and have funny stories
pretty nifty
The end

2 Likes

They are pretty nifty, I 100% agree! You should get to know him! I bet you guys could be great friends!

3 Likes

thank you dani :heart: You have a special place in my heart

2 Likes

I’m glad @konix is here too!!!

1 Like

It’s been a little while since @Konix has been appreciated, let’s fix that.

You are the person who always makes the best jokes, and you make the best conversations. No matter what conversation we have, it is always a good time.
Keep being amazing! :heart: