Largest Known Fish and Mammals of the Ocean!

Even though I do not like deep water, I still have an interest in the fish that dwell in the ocean. I’m going to list a few species known to have the biggest known fish caught on camera/landed/recorded by humans. The ocean is still a huge mystery to most scientists to date. We have barely scraped the surface of what lives in the ocean. Check these links out so we can discuss these behemoths that still tread the waters on top of the ones that do not.

Here are the largest known Great White Sharks ever caught:

Biggest Blue Whale recorded

Giant Squid supposed size (One of the most elusive fish in the world)
Giant Squid | Smithsonian Ocean.

Humpback Whale recorded
Humpback whale - Wikipedia.

Whale Shark recorded
Whale Shark - Georgia Aquarium.

Sperm Whale recorded
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Sperm_whale

Extinct Sperm Whale

The Black Demon Shark
http://beyondtheparanormal.co.uk/2020/03/11/the-black-demon-shark/

The Megaladon
Megalodon Mystery: What Killed Earth's Largest Shark? | Live Science.

What do you think about the fact that the ocean is still 95% unexplored by humans? If these giant mammals and fish live in the water than what else could be down there? Do you think the Black Demon has any merit? Have you seen the video about Deep Blue before? Does it seem weird that the sharks have dwindled in size but now more giant sharks are appearing? Could it be because the ocean is warming back up? The earth use to be much hotter before the first ice age hit.

@Discussions

5 Likes

The plural for fish is fish

4 Likes

Whoops I wasn’t paying attention to what I typed. I will fix it now.

2 Likes

i will always say fishes and you cannot change my mind

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m not a fan of any body of water that doesn’t allow me to see what’s under me. The ocean is especially terrifying. Why? Well… look for yourself:

Look at your own risk...

If you want my opinion, I think we need to leave the other 95% of it alone. Why? 'Cause I’m scared we’ll find something like this…

:scream:

3 Likes

I’m scared now

2 Likes

Technically, the megamouth is extinct but I get what you mean. There is no telling what is out there. I won’t get into water if I can’t see my legs. I can barely go into waist deep at the ocean.

2 Likes

It’s fairly understandable feeling. This brings in to question every water creature that is in urban legends. They came from something true. I’m not quite sure about the Black Demon.

1 Like

I mean I’ve gone swimming plenty of times in the ocean, and it’s great fun

The freaky animals live in totally different areas and are honestly pretty harmless for the most part

Giant shark would definitely be terrifying, though

2 Likes

Yep, it’s mainly in the really deep part of the ocean those fish inhabit. If Black Demon is real then that will be a scary thing to know.

1 Like

In all honesty it’s terrifying but also kinda cool how little we know about our own planet and sometimes I like to think about space and how it doesn’t end and how we know close to nothing about the existence of our universe.

literally anything could be down there giant sea snakes unknown species of fish that could have the potential to live on earth and kill all of mankind

well, if it’s real imma stay on land for life.

no

yes, maybe the government is hiding them from us because they don’t want anyone to be scared.

well this makes more sense and the timeline fits, so it’s possible

1 Like

First encounter with Deep Blue which was filmed in 2015 but didn’t get public viewing until 2016

Recent encounter with Deep Blue Last year

Agreed! @Galactic_Kat wants me to go on a cruise with her. I’m going to like those cats who freakout the moment the water touches me.

To be quite honest, I don’t think we could of stopped global warming from happening. The earth goes through these freezing and warming cycles at certain periods of time. We are technically in a warm ice age stage right now. I will have to search up the article for that later.

1 Like

:joy:

I like going on boats :pleading_face:

1 Like

this isn’t what global warming really refers to, though :eyes:

1 Like

I’m just saying that the world is warming up faster than it would have because of pollution but we were already going down this path way before pollution came into play. The water has been getting warmer for years now.

1 Like

Sure but it would be a lot slower of a process :eyes:

1 Like

I can’t stand boats anymore. I haven’t been on one since I was 5 for more than 20 minutes. It’s because of the whole finger ordeal.

1 Like

That’s true but it was going to happen anyway. I’m not justifying the use of pollution but we can’t just blame that entirely for the whole global warming.

1 Like

Yeah, but we also don’t care about the minimal part of it that is natural :eyes:

1 Like

Very true, which is a very sad truth in the world.

1 Like