Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Archer
“I wouldn’t believe the rumor at all its a rumor i grew up surrounded by them and you cant believe them just for the hell of it and to be honest I wouldnt care much about you keeping extra money from me I would just assume you had a good reason and shrug it off.” He shrugged as he plainly stated his feelings towards Genosta’s hypothetical. “wait people have a voice of screaming doubt I only hate that towards myself I mean it is usually self doubt that i have messed something up and like there will be repercussions for it but its not a common thing that i have experienced towards other people. I mean at least for me.” Archer may have been too trusting or maybe he had grown to a point he didnt have much to loose so he didnt care. Regardless Archer was one who jumped into thing with some thinking but lead but action and not always his brain despite how smart he was. “I kind of understand i guess but i mean I just have never been there I guess. Heck most people dont know i exist let alone get along with me so maybe i haven’t had the opportunity.”
@Meekepeek (Im sorry if this is bad i decided to reply at 1;30 am)

1 Like

I shrugged. “I’ve had it before, in probably the worse way there is, so that trust is pretty much gone,” I said. “I talk in associates and useful people,” I said. “And I don’t hide those terms either” I just said. Not that I never tried those friendship terms, hang out with people my age but it never worked out - I thought to myself. “I mean why should I repeatedly come back to drink instant chocolate with an icicle?” I asked jokingly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Because my company is amazing.” Archer was laughing at himself as he said it. “I dont know maybe you enjoy me when I’m not an iceman.” He was smiling ear to ear as he grabbed his bag and pulled his notebook out. “I mean I have a pretty good personality when it comes dow to it.” He was giggling as he set back in his chair.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I think I can…” she glanced at her injured leg. It didn’t hurt as bad as she thought it would have. She took the support of a shelf and got up. She shook her leg a bit. “Ow,” it stung a bit.

Rapunzel slowly walked and it seemed fine. “Other than it stinging a bit, I can walk properly. But I might limp a few times…” She paused before gesturing towards the door, “Let’s go, it’s not that far.”

They exited her shop and were soon on the streets. She looked at the riot who were protesting against the police. Huh, how didn’t she notice them before? Eh… who cares, anyway? “They’re sure making a lot of noise,”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Vivianne

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” she waved her hand and brushed it off. “at least I get some silence and alone time now.” she joked, but she was still sad.

“Anyway, what were you doing? I can smell some really delicious pastries. Of course, I’m not going to eat them right now, even though they’re looking pretty tempting.” she eyed the colourful pastries.

@Kbail ~ Mother Gothel
ORP: What do they talk about? I’m running out of ideas :sob:

2 Likes

I nodded and followed her. We walked outside and noticed the loud riot. “one second” I said and used some snow to create a paper thin bit of water on the hole she made. “With a temperature like this, it should freeze right about… Now” I saod and when I stopped using my powers, the broken window bad a layer ice over it, making it sort of protected. “oh one more thing” I said and walked in and lowered the security curtains. I then walked out again. “In case they think about raiding my store next” I mumbled and turned to her. “We can go” I tell her.
@elixr

2 Likes

“Guess I’ll have to wait for summer to find out whenever or not I like you when you’re not a snowman or not” I shrugged. “I wouldn’t say your company is good though, I mean if you’re talking about the one below us, then I have a better company and it’s not even existing,” I said. officially that is - I add in my head
@bpalmer
sorry I thought I had responded to this.

1 Like

Belle LeGume

Belle was in a hurry this morning… evening, whatever time of the day it was. She had accidentally fallen asleep while reading in her study and didn’t wake up until now. Not even having to see Gaston. She practically flew through their house to get ready. Thankfully, she wasn’t the one having to open up shop this morning. Meaning she didn’t have to rush too much at least. It was a very nice day out, not too cloudy or hot. She walked out the door in jeans and a nice white blouse.

Diving her hand into her purse she picked out her cell phone from the other items in there. As she was typing in Elizabeth’s number, a girl who opened the store that morning, Belle bumped into someone. Turning back around immediately starting to apologize. “Ah, i’m so so sorry. I can’t even walk properly on the phone, no wonder why people aren’t allowed to drive on the phone.” She smiled, a hopeful smile for a small apology. She knew the man, Arthur. They have seen each other around whether from her shop or just at events and such. “I hope you weren’t in a hurry, That just caused you too lose five precious minutes of your time.” She spoke glancing back down at her phone.

@sunflower.flow

2 Likes

Archer
He laughed as he heard Genosta and make a little joke. “No need to wait so long Ill be better in a little bit just have to get myself warmed back up.” Archer could tell Genosta was seeming to loosening up around him. “Oh gosh no the lady downstairs is not the company I was talking about but I think your right you cant get much worse than that.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Glad we can at least agree on that,” I said. “But is your hacking really a company, like people can hire you?” I asked curiously. “or do you only hack for your own interest?” I added. I was curious about what drove this guy, so I knew how to use him when the time was right.
@bpalmer

1 Like

“Whiskey, the 1930s,” Bill replied succinctly. Often he did not feel like answering with a full sentence and hoped his interlocutor would be intelligent enough to guess what Bill meant. This time, the characteristics of this response were also of strategic importance. He didn’t want to go into too much detail. Probably, Mikhael knew that Bill didn’t use a computer, so it would seem a little suspicious if he started talking about the whole story of giggly juice. Bill shrugged.

Bill laughed at Mikhael. “Maybe their drinks are good, but their products…” he shook his head. Bill hoped his colleague would not get any stomach disease from so much cheap (perhaps expired) alcohol. He probably drank a lot yesterday. “I guess only rats and ghosts come here,” laughed Bill.

“Judging?” Bill raised an eyebrow at Mikhael’s puzzled face. Eventually, his expression changed as if he realized something. The little “oh” that escaped his mouth only confirmed it. "You thought I was being serious? These songs are… a disaster, ”he sighed. He hoped his performance would impress all… clients, so maybe thanks to it, this scary woman would stop imposing the chosen by her “masterpieces”, he would have to sing.

Bill smiled, leaning closer towards Mikhael. He turned his gaze to the list. “Of course. I’ve never heard you sing,” he confessed. “Which song would you like to perform?” he asked, directing his face towards the man.

@elixr ~ Mikhael Braun

I hope it’s not awful

2 Likes

Archer
“I didn’t mean company like that. I meant like talking friendly maybe companionship kind of company,” I say as I giggle a little. But I dont know Ive never been asked to hack for anyone before so I can’t really say for sure." He was mumbling that last part a bit as he thought about it all.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I tilted my head. “So if someone asked you to hack into a specific company to get information that could destroy them, would you do it, and for what money?” I asked. “Or let me rephrase it, if they offered you a million, would you do it?” I asked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Gothel nodded her head and decided not to pressure her about her husbands whereabouts anymore. She slid the tray of color dyed pastries she was holding into the display area and dusted off her hands. “Well, I was cooking my world famous cupcakes earlier in the back room, but that can not be what you are smelling because they smell horrible. You are probably smelling the scent of my day old pastries, haha.” She took one of the cinnamon rolls from the tray. “I’ll give you one for free since you are a friend. Oh, Also can spread good word about my food?”

@elixr - Aphrodite

1 Like

𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓

As she flew through the city, she looked down at the people. Some were going about their business, while others were protesting, which was becoming more and more common these days. Cordelia simply stared at the citizens, watching them protest for their missing loved ones.

At least they have family, she thought to herself, I was rejected by everyone and became a loner by force.

The more she thought about Oz’s betrayal, the angrier she got, gripping her broomstick tightly. Phyllis had sent her spiraling down this path of darkness that was now beautiful rather than horrifying. She lost the Silver Shoes, her influence, and the power she held in the Coven. Leaving the darkness and returning to the light would only hurt her. So she turned and headed to a certain place, a familiar place: Mother Gothel’s shop.

Approachable?

1 Like

“Haha, do you always do that?” she joked. “We can go,” the woman said and they continued walking.

“I don’t think I introduced myself… did I?” she thought for a while before saying, “Anyway… I’m Rapunzel. You are? Those powers of yours are amazing, by the way.”

@Meekepeek ~ Nimue Vivianne

“Whiskey, the 1930s,”

“Ah, so I’m guessing you memorise the 1930s slangs every day…” he said in a mocking tone and looked away from him. It was very odd that he knew what it meant. But, he did give off very vintage-y vibes, so he brushed it off.

“Are you calling us rats?” he asked, looking uninterested. This place was very boring. There were broken furniture, no music, water and drinks which came from god-knows-where and very very shxtty lyrics. “I mean, I would call myself a rat. Who would come, no, even consider coming to this run-down place with his friends?”

“You could say that I’m not very good with jokes. Or at least, I think so… Anyway, without wasting time, let’s practice. I don’t mind any song, but let’s start from the beginning of the list,”

@sunflower.flow ~ A Person Who’s Very Shippable With Mikhael

“I’m going to pass for now. You know how models have to stick to their diet and all… But I will recommend your pastry shop!” she smiled, slightly pushing the cinnamon rolls away.

Thei looked behind at the sound of footsteps. Ever since she had started working with the LLPD, she had become more attentive and aware of her surroundings. She had to stay secretive and all…

She saw a beautiful woman with plum-coloured hair and dark eyes. “Oh, do you know her?” she asked Gothel.

@Kbail ~ Mother Gothel
@liyahsdiamond ~ Corderlia Gaston Easton

4 Likes

“No, but I prefer if they buy my weapons instead of stealing them,” I said before we walked away. I eyed at the young girl and raised an eyebrow. “Nimue,” I said shortly. I wasn’t here for small talk. “they come in handy when someone tries to steal from me. No one can escape my water lock” I said with a sinister grin to add effect.
@elixr

1 Like

“Modeling? Oh darling, you’re going to miss out on so many delicious foods.” She put the cinammon rolls back in the display area while shaking her head in a disappointed manner. “Well it’s good that y-” The front door abruptly opened which distracted her from what she was going to say. She saw the familiar dark red hair and dark eyes. It was Cordelia surprisingly. She heard Aphrodite ask a question but she didn’t pay attention. "Wha- What are you doing here? " She never thought she would see Cordelia in her store again and she was quite irritated.

@elixr
@liyahsdiamond

2 Likes

𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝕰𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓

She smiled softly at the witch. “Hello, old friend,” she said with fake joy as she slowly crossed over to a chair and sat down in it, crossing her legs. “How’ve you been?”
For extra emphasis, she adjusted her black gloves while staring at Gothel with nothing but hate. She removed her hat and shook it. “It’s nice to see you again,” she said, fixing her red hair, “you know, things have gotten bad here. Children are going missing, being kidnapped…” I really don’t give a damn about those kids, Cordelia mused. She didn’t even care about where they were.

@Kbail

2 Likes

Marcel Lefou

“Thank you mon ange.” The woman said to her son having helped her. “No need to thank me. I’m always glad to help.” Lefou smiled in response to his mother once again calling him her angel. One thing you could never say about Lefou, was that he didn’t love his mother. Everything he had going in his life had one of two people to thank. His mother, who devoted her life to her son, and Gaston, the man he had long considered his best friend. It was true that Lefou seemed almost subservient to Gaston, but Lefou was loyal to his friend and stood by him with anything. The friend who had helped him that day as young children so long ago. Lefou had helped his mother that morning before meeting up with Gaston himself as they always did for Gaston to talk about whatever it was that he wanted. Their conversation may be just about Gaston, but Lefou would never complain about it. As Gaston told Lefou about his struggle in determining a Christmas gift for Belle. “I’m really not sure Gaston. You could find a first edition copy of her favorite book, a meeting with her favorite author, or maybe a performance acting out her favorite book?”

@sunflower.flow - Gaston

2 Likes

Archer
“I dont know I have never been asked.” Archer shrugs as he thinks. “I mean I would want to look at what kind of system I was dealing with first. Some systems are really rough to get into and I dont know what I would consider worth it to get into them. I also would want who ever I was hacking for to be completely transparent with me and what they planed to do with whatever I got for them.” He says thinking out loud.

@Meekepeek

1 Like